Looking for native English teacher for Halloween night class

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a native English teacher who is around 22-35 ages, male for an English Class in tomorrow night of Halloween. This is our detail:

Date: 31/10/2014
Time: 6 PM- 8 PM
Salary: 400,000 VND for 2 hour (include fuel)
Place: Go Vap District.

Task is to play with student, join and communication with students...
After that, you can have chance to stay and working as Long term teacher.

Just call or text me to the number: 0919.66.4242 (Emmy)

Thanks for your interested!

Why would you ask for a young teacher?  It's Halloween, so you want someone who's half-dead; e.g. 45+

I'm in the north, otherwise I'd...still say no.

Teacher Mark wrote:

Why would you ask for a young teacher?  It's Halloween, so you want someone who's half-dead; e.g. 45+

Sorry, it's not relevance of what you are saying!

Teacher Mark wrote:

It's Halloween, so you want someone who's half-dead; e.g. 45+

Oi, I'm old and not even close to dead....yet

At 200,000 vnd per hour,why bother.

emmy.vn wrote:
Teacher Mark wrote:

Sorry, it's not relevance of what you are saying!

I beg to differ! 

You've made the mistake of discriminating against both age and gender in an open forum, when you'd be lucky to get a 75 year old, height deprived, overweight, under-educated, dark-skinned, native speaker of the English language to come to Go Vap for half of the market average   In other words, you've alienated teachers, when you may have to accept someone that doesn't meet your lofty standards.

If you'd consider someone that's a 75 year old, height deprived, overweight, under-educated, dark-skinned, native speaker of the English language I'll accept the offer, but I won't show up.

Do we have a deal?

@ emmy > Do note that all job offers should be posted in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … minh-city/

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed