EP appeal

hi
any one can help me out of this situation, one of the company has applied EP for me but it was rejected due to company turnover therefore the company appeled after 20 days of my EP rejected

now it is going to complete 5 weeks since EP Appealed and employer says still its appear as pending
because of this i am loosing my opportunities therefore I requested to Employer to withdraw my Application
but the company owner says that he can not do so

therefore any one can guide me how long it will take to approve/reject my pass
Can i approach to MOM that employer is not willing to canncel my EP Appeal because totally i have been waiting for employer since 95 days

EP processing can take between a few days and two months - and there is nothing you can do to speed things up.
The employer is legally obliged to cancel the EP application once you terminate employment contract you signed with them. Check the contract on how and with which notice period you can terminate before you even started work (this can be ruled out altogether in the contract, in which case you cannot do anything until your first day of work).
If you have properly terminated and the employer does still not cancel the EP application, contact MoM about this and show them proof - they will then cancel it themselves and put a black mark on the employer's record.

Dear Sir,
Many Thanks for your advise, I did not receive any Letter from my Employer and i did not sign any  employment contract
this new employer just they applied and rejected due to company turnover

Now the employer says to wait till approve, but i am loosing my opportunities
actually i have been waiting for company since 75 days

the company holding me since 75 days and not paying any salary  as don't have any contract agrrement with them
I must wait for the sake of company till approve of my EP or can i withdraw my application ? because i have given
Enough time for company please advise me ...please ........................

As I said, only the emloyer (and MoM if the employer wrongfully doesn't) can withdraw an EP application.
If you really don't have an employment contract with this company (i.e. you never agreed to work for them), then they should not have applied for an EP. So I assume you must have one, which could also be a verbal contract - this would make things more complicated and in this case I advise visiting a lawyer experienced in labour law.

Dear sir,
In sigapore most of the  company's will give contract agreement after work pass /EP approved from MOM only

Once approved only the company will engage me in respectd work location

Can I withdraw  my application as don't have any employment contract with employer

Because I have given enough time for employer

vsnaidu wrote:

In sigapore most of the  company's will give contract agreement after work pass /EP approved from MOM only

This is not true. In fact, the employer has to submit the major contractual agreements (job description, work location and hours, salary) to MoM with the EP application.
If the company applying for your EP did so without you having agreed to work for them under these conditions, they were clearly lying and you should immediately look for a lawyer to represent you against them.

vsnaidu wrote:

Can I withdraw  my application as don't have any employment contract with employer

Did you read my reply above?
NO, you CANNOT withdraw the application, only the applying company or MoM can - and MoM will only do so if the company is in breach of contract or regulations.

Thank you sir