Private home care in Croatia

Hi, my parents are expats living in Croatia and my mother is now suffering from dementia. We're looking for a live-in carer to look after them as my father needs help with looking after her. We haven't had much luck with the normal health service so we're looking for  private care company. Does anyone have any experience of this? Thanks.

Hi there,  I was looking for this type of work myself but also know a few people that might be able to help you.  However, WHERE are you?

Hi,

Are you in Croatia now? How far are you from Split? Maybe I can help. I do know someone who works in a hospital. And, also I will be moving there and speak English. Hope to hear from you!

Aiméé

Hi, my mum is living in Croatia with my brother and requires some help as she has dementia.  My brother lives in a unit above but as he works, we need someone to come each day (just Monday to Friday at this stage) to assist her with meals, chores, going for walks etc.  l still live in Australia and am finding it difficult to find in home care.  If anyone is willing to take this role on, there is also the option of living in as there is another free unit upstairs if travelling is an issue.  The location is an island close to sibenik and there is a ferry which takes you to and from the mainland.  Hope to hear from some candidates who are interested.
Lucy

Hi Lucy, I know this was a year ago that you posted this, but have you found the help you desire? My father had dementia for 37 years, and I helped care for him quite a bit throughout my life. He just passed this fall. I'm in the States, and very open to travel and a spontaneous change of life. Curious about Croatia since it is my ancestral land. Hope all is well with your family. I'm glad your brother and mom can be together. Let me know if they still need help, please.

Maureen

@wonick

Hi i am living now in croatia basically i am from philippines but now in poreç working in hotels i have 8years experience as caregiver or nursing assistant i usually working in middle east as a private nurse or caregiver. I usually handle cases of alzheimer patient i am sure i can help you with this. You can check my cv or resume just give me your whats app number or viber or email. Thank you. And have a nice day