Electronics cord/plug

Hi,
I need to find a shop that has a lot of different cords and plug adapters, I have a small essential oil diffuser that I need to find a plug for. Can anyone recommend a shop in D1?
Thanks,
John

Every market is filled with stands with electrical knick-knacks. In Quan 1, on HAM NGHI @ NAM KY KHOI NGHIA there is a new office building on the corner. (Direction heading to the river) Third shop to the left of the office building.

Very honest owner, doesn't sell junk; will accept returns on defective parts within a week.

Chinese made extension cords are dangerous - they use COPPER COLOURED IRON conductors which BURN.

VN made extension cord sets, with plugs mounted in an oblong black box are GOOD and SAFE.

Jaitch wrote:

Chinese made extension cords are dangerous - they use COPPER COLOURED IRON conductors which BURN.

VN made extension cord sets, with plugs mounted in an oblong black box are GOOD and SAFE.

Hi Jaitch,
I want to correct this. There are hundreds of companies producing cords and adapter. You cant use "chinese" to represent for all Chinese companies. Remember the importer is Vietnamese and they usually choose bad products for their peoples so they can get more profit.

@Hi John,

You can try the shop Jaitch sugguested or visit Dan Sinh market. There arebsome electric shops near there. Unluckily I forget the street name which begins with tour les jour bakery and ends up at Traffict light with Vo Van Liet street. Remember to take your essential oil diffuser with you.

Regards

Dejavu.dot wrote:

I want to correct this. There are hundreds of companies producing cords and adapter. You cant use "chinese" to represent for all Chinese companies. Remember the importer is Vietnamese and they usually choose bad products for their peoples so they can get more profit.

If you are shopping for price - the Chinese have junk to sell you. If you are shopping for quality they can make it for a price.

And why can't I use 'Chinese' for cheap products imported that are a fire risk?

One very reliable extension cord set (black oblong socket container on the end) is Trade Named LiOA made by Nhat Linh and even has a CIRCUIT BREAKER to prevent fires. It has a cable with copper wire, real copper wire.

The Chinese ones don't have circuit breakers as they are  made for price and not quality.

Hi.!
Go to Yersin market (At Ky Con st - Nguyen Cong Tru st, district 1), you can find and buy everything you want (Good price will get good quality and contrary of course)
Good luck.!

Hoang Nguyen wrote:

Go to Yersin market (At Ky Con st - Nguyen Cong Tru st, district 1), you can find and buy everything you want (Good price will get good quality and contrary of course)

The Dan Sinh Market is also known as the Thieves Market because their prices are so high!

Only Ben Thanh Market marks prices up higher.