Ukraine visa help

Any pakistani in Ukraine ?
I need little bit help
So plz reply me
That's my email address
([email protected])

Hi Adeel bhatti,

May be some more information about the kind of heal you are looking for might help us to guide you effectively. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Thanx mr. David

Actually my girlfriend is in Ukraine , so we want to get marriage and she is saying  I have to come to in Ukraine , she can't come in my country(Pakistan ) .
So I don't want to wast my time and my money as well.
So can you let me know something about Ukraine marriage?
What she will send to me  for my visa ? It will be a invitation ?
And if I go to Ukraine so can I get marriage with her easily or  I have to face some problems?
Like interview , any proof for our friendship , any other some tipical docoments something like this .
And if we get marriage there  then in how many months i can get the visa?
And if go there ,in how many days we can get marriage?
And the main thing I want to know some information about
Ukraine and Russia crisis?
One of my friend told me  in few days the war will be strat in both countries , is this right? Can you let me know something about Ukraine situation as well sir?
Thanx again sir

Sorry, you might have messaged the wrong guy.
I have been living in Ukraine for 10 years.
Your info is wrong. One does not need a letter of invitation for a visa. That rule is outdated by at least 5 years.
Also I am not looking for a wife.

Hi,Daniel,
You might help me with this question: "How did you get your "No Police Record" if you had ever applied for a permanent residence? (As you mentioned living in Ukraine for 10 years). We moved to Odessa in July from the States, and my husband needs a "No criminal Record" paper for his residency. I don't need it as I had emigrated to US from Ukraine... I made an appointment with the American Embassy in Kiev, but I am not even sure that they are able to provide this service though I had read that they might provide " Affidavit of No criminal Liability" I would appreciate if you could tell me more about this issue. Thanks.
Qatar 2011

Yes, it's a tricky question.
But actually it's one of the requirements that's not strictly enforced.

Thank you for trying to answer my question. Could you,please, shed a little bit more light on this problem. If you need, I can give u my personal e-mail.
Qatar 2011

Thanx for reply dear ,
Just let me know something about marriage,

After marriage in how many months I can get the visa ?
And after visa I have to live with her  or I can live in my country as well?
And if I can live my country than for how months ?
And what about Ukraine and Russia resolution ?
What u seeing the war is near or......?

For the police record, I went to the court house in my country and got a letter from the court showing no criminal history and had it notarized and apostle in my country.  It worked and not issues.

As soon you get married, you can apply for the Visa D, there is no time period.

Thanx for ur reply mr. Dougcdc

Can u let me little bit about the Ukraine and Russia resolution ?
What ur recmondation
Should I come there or not?

I would say,no. Dont come. Stay where your at. Or, You can go to America, they will welcome you with open arms! If it takes to long,fly to Mexico and you can easily run across the border. Many thousands from the middle east are doing it as we speak.

Thanx mate ,

I was planing to come Ukraine

A lot depends upon you.  I live in Kharkiv and we have had some trouble, but not like down south.  If you are going to Western Ukraine there is no problem.   I know that Putin will soon start his winter offensive.  But a lot depends upon where you are going.  I feel safe where we live.  But the situation will change.  If you really love your girl.  Go be with her.

Thanx v much mate

When I am ready to apply for Ukrainian resident I'm simply going with my Ukrainian wife to the Ukrainian immigration office and ask them. They will tell us exactly what to do and that is what we will do. Nothing else.

Not sure where you are getting YOUR information from.  To legally come to the US and to stay here you have to either be a student going to school, getting married to a US citizen, be sponsored by an employer who proves to immigration that he can't hire anyone but you or be a relative of a US citizen.  Oh, and if you can prove that you are some kind of refugee.  That's it, plain and simple.  As witnessed by many illegals such as Mexicans you can get across the border and stay and work here for peanuts for years.  The Statue of Liberty out in New York harbor is now a lie!  The US does not accept legally anyone without jumping through hoops.

Not sure where you are coming from either. maybe you are replying to a different conversation. I am a US citizen born and bred in the good ol' USA. WTF are you talkin' about?????????

I am coming from my actual experience in trying to get a visa for my girlfriend who lives in Ukraine.  I live in Wisconsin and I have traveled quite a bit.  Interesting that you live in Ukraine.  Have you ever had experience in helping someone outside of the US to get a visa to come here to live?  I speak from experience and what the US Immigration Service has given me for information.  Nobody comes to the USA legally without meeting the criteria that I spoke of.  No one without some damn good pull and money!

Well 47,000 minors under the age of 18 were caught illegally crossing the border between January and May and the white house is paying for lawyers to file all the immigration forms and represent them in immigration court. Trust me, ALL of them will stay here. By the end of the year it will 200,000 plus. This country is going to implode!

Yes, they usually accept the affidavit in lieu of the police report. It's because you aren't the first person to encounter this problem.
And to be quite honest......you can probably pay a small bribe to smooth the process.
I know it's distasteful, and I personally avoid paying any sort of bribe. I think in 10 years I've been forced to do it 2x.
But sometimes ya gotta do it.
Forget all this 'lustration' stuff you read about in the press. For now it's business as usual with these beaurocracts....although they might use it as an excuse to squeeze more money out of you....

[email protected]

Usually when it comes to making donations as they call them to ease the process.  I let my wife do all of the talking.  I just go out of the room.  No problems and no increases.  As they say business as usual.

eurobusiness wrote:

If any body need visa invitation to poland for business visa then I can help .
Cost of invitation €100 only .

So does the money go to you ??

danieljayblum wrote:

Yes, they usually accept the affidavit in lieu of the police report. It's because you aren't the first person to encounter this problem.
And to be quite honest......you can probably pay a small bribe to smooth the process.
I know it's distasteful, and I personally avoid paying any sort of bribe. I think in 10 years I've been forced to do it 2x.
But sometimes ya gotta do it.
Forget all this 'lustration' stuff you read about in the press. For now it's business as usual with these beaurocracts....although they might use it as an excuse to squeeze more money out of you....

Daniel,

Another criminal bribing people to get to the head of the line?

Don't you know only foreign service offices can bribe?

Okay, it happens everywhere.  In the US, it is 'attitude.'  I do not want to help you because of ____ .

The difference is in Ukraine, you can give a small tip to iron out the problems, in the US sometimes expensive lawyers can fix the problem ....

;)

Wayne

Adeel,

Your notes read like you met a beautiful Ukrainian on the internet in Ukraine.  Now you want to become a Ukrainian ....

Well.

If you have never met her, she is not your girlfriend.  The Ukrainian women KNOW that there is one chance in a hundred (1% chance) that you will actually get on a plane.  And a 1% chance a relationship will work out between you two if you get there.

And you mentioned cost being an issue .... Maybe you should find a Pakistani girl?  It would be a LOT cheaper, and much more likely to happen.

Not to scare you, but a lot of friends I meet go over with your expectations, and many get their feelings hurt badly.

Wayne

Thanx for your reply mate,
Basically I don't have any girlfriend in Ukraine just I wanted to move in Ukraine to change my nationality ,
But i didn't know about Ukraine and Russia fight
Now I changed my mind now I m trying about portugal but thanx again for suggestion .

Let me recommend an excellent website for you to get better information about interesting places in this world to live.  Go to "internationalliving.com".  It is an excellent dource of information about living all over the world.  You will find factual information and you can then apply that to your paryicular interests.

Im not afraid of the Russians. Im going anyway.

keith841 wrote:

Im not afraid of the Russians. Im going anyway.

What Russians?

Where?

Did the Russians take Alaska? Again?

Wayne

Could it be that over the years all of the UFO sightings including "little green men" were Putin and his comrades???????