New to Malaysia - looking to explore more of it's beauty...

Hello everyone, I've been here nine months and I've been preoccupied with work and I haven't really had the chance to explore KL, let alone Malaysia properly. If anyone is interested in doing something together, drop me a line.

Please don't misunderstand my post, I'm not gay or looking for a hook up, I just want to be able to meet nice straight people to have a laugh together.  :)

Hey Kapko, welcome back, I hope that you enjoyed the 9 months that you spent @ work, knowing that s not the best way to use your sejour in MY...
I am also new here, of course I m not intending to get anymore busy with work, I am here mostly for Holidays, with work pass :P, so if you re interested in visiting around, have some fun and outdoor plans, let me know :)

Cheers

Hello Kapko

Take some time visit to Cameron highland. I just love there  with the greenery.

Do drop me message we can meet up for tea. I'm Malaysia Chinese :)

Penang is double awesome. Lots of old buildings , it gives you an idea what Malaysia was like before. They are very proud of their heritage sights. penang hill is a must. some western scientist created a dome structure one of the first in the world. shops and food and lovely beaches.They recycle. Dogs are looked after,not many strays. Its a model state for the opposition Govt.Lots of transparency etc etc(not the right site for this). So to get there hop ona train or bus or get a cheap ticket on Firefly Airlines.Gd luck,please visit.