Anything like a coin operated laundromat here in PR

Does anyone know of a coin operated laundromat in the Quebradilla-Isabela-Aguadilla-Camuy-Hatillo areas?  As I had said, we recently had our household stuff delivered and I have a couple of large comforters that don't fit in my washing machine and would like to wash them and make them fresh but can't find any laundromats around here.  Anyone know of one???

Also just wanted to mention that I had the opportunity too visit  the Centro de Salud of Quebradilla, first for immunizations for my grandson before he began school and now for myself for blood work and EKG. It was a pleasure to go there and granted, it is a clinic and much easier if you know Spanish but what a good place. The personnel is professional and made the registering very easy . Also the fact that I no longer had my insurance from NY, made me fearful that I couldn't be seen without insurance but they were able to institute a sliding fee scale payment for me which to tell you the truth is very affordable and I may not have to look into costly insurance for my various health issues. After I see the female Dr. next week, I will know better but I am very happy with this clinic. The wait also is not terrible and they even have a dental clinic which is affordable. 

Just a little info for anyone interested. They also have a branch in Lares.

There is a small coin operated laundromat on Rt. 107 in Aguadilla. It's across the street from the Casa Rio. They also do dry cleaning. It's hard to notice. It's on the right hand side as you are heading in the direction of the airport. Its not too far in from the intersection of Rt.2 and 107.

Hi,  Sorry,  don't know about any laundromats in your area.
but are you under 65?  if so, you can get a health plan for very little money here still.  I pay $150 a month and it includes dental and eye exam.  I know there are plans that are even less with Triple S and maybe with Mucho mas as well.
good luck,
m

We're moving WHERE? wrote:

Hi,  Sorry,  don't know about any laundromats in your area.
but are you under 65?  if so, you can get a health plan for very little money here still.  I pay $150 a month and it includes dental and eye exam.  I know there are plans that are even less with Triple S and maybe with Mucho mas as well.
good luck,
m

My wife will not be 65 by the time we move to PR, maybe you can give me some information about some of those plans? $150 a month for her would be GREAT!

Juat FYI, there's a coin-operated laundry in Cupey.

Almost every large town has a coin of laundry... Small ones not so much

Here in Rincón, there is a small business,  which has washers & dryers... in order to get them to work, one must put quarters into these machines, so, I'd say yes;  there are businesses EXACTLY like a coin operated laundromat, here in Puerto Rico!