Looking for Vietnamese tutor

Hi, we are looking a Vietnamese tutor for our project in Hochiminh city. If anyone interested, please drop me an message together with your facebook/Linkein.

If you wanna improve your English via teaching Vietnamese for foreigners way, don't hesistate to drop us your introduction. We will consider you as well :)

Please contact me via: Katherine.trinh (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hello...
I am interested in your project. Please contact me at 0964529185 - Miss Thanh.
Regards
Thanh

Hi, My name is Tram. I am a Vietnamese teacher and my main interest is learning and teaching English. I've been working as a tutor for over 3 years and a teaching assistant at VUS language center for 1 year. I also have a FCE certificate. I'm looking for a part time job which is teaching for both vietnamese students and foreigners living in vietnam who want to learn vietnamese to communicate with the locals during your stay. It'll be so much easier when you have time to study the language and practise it at home. I If you are interested in improving your English or Vietnamese, please contact me.
Telephone number: 0902465102
Email: [email protected]
My facebook: facebook.com/khoviyeu.be

I'm not sure I can teach Vietnamese to foreigners well but I used to teach 2 foreigners and I didn't hear any complaint from them or they wanted but couldn't haha. I don't need to improve my English by this way. But to help, exchange cultural features and probably have more nice friends, why not?

Hello katr2,

I invite you to post your ad in the appropriate section which is the Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed