Moving to Malta

I am a British woman who is due to come to Malta in January with my husband who is Maltese by birth. We are both retired.

I understand he will have no problems as he has dual nationality although he lived in the UK for 40 years.

I would like to know what problems I would have.

Do I need health insurance from the UK? Would I have to fill in any forms before I leave the UK? Will we need to open a Maltese Bank Account?

We are only going to live in Malta for 2 to 3 years. Any advice is welcome.

Hello maltijajien and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that soon enough some members will be able to help you out!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am a Nigerian eager to work in Malta. Can anyone advice me on how to get a job in Malta in a still table water production company? I am an operator on production line. I would be grateful for you gestures.

jerue wrote:

I am a Nigerian eager to work in Malta. Can anyone advice me on how to get a job in Malta in a still table water production company? I am an operator on production line. I would be grateful for you gestures.

Best you research online for water companies in Malta then approach them for work. Personally it is the type of work a local can do so it may be very difficult if not impossible for you toe find such a job.

@ stumpy, thanks for your help.

May I suggest looking at the other "moving to Malta" threads that have been started, a lot of information is already on here, the majority of it is definitely worth knowing before you make that leap to actually move ....

Good luck