CULTURE OF WHOLE WORLD

Hi Friends On Expat.com,

This Is Pankaj Kumar Jaiswal 29 Years Male From Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh, India) I Am Here To Know World And Help The Other Who Are Living In India Belonging Other Countries. I Am Not Expat But Want To Be Expat'S Freind So That I Can Help Them In India.

Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Jaiswal
Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
India

"LEAVING" ~ English is a funny and complicated language

pankajjaiswalkumar,

Please do not use CAPS LOCK when posting to the forums. It is difficult for other members to read and considered poor "netiquette", in that it is seen as shouting.

Regards,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

pankajjaiswalkumar wrote:

HI FRIENDS ON Expat.com,

THIS IS PANKAJ KUMAR JAISWAL 29 YEARS MALE FROM LUCKNOW (UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA) I AM HERE TO KNOW WORLD AND HELP THE OTHER WHO ARE LEAVING IN INDIA BELONGING OTHER COUNTRIES. I AM NOT EXPAT BUT WANT TO BE EXPAT'S FREIND SO THAT I CAN HELP THEM IN INDIA.

REGARDS,

PANKAJ KUMAR JAISWAL
LUCKNOW
UTTAR PRADESH
INDIA

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please lower your caplock when posting.
It makes for easier reading. Also posting in uppercase is the same as shouting at someone and is considered rude.
Thank you for your understanding.

Respected bloggers ,

I am extremely sorry for caps writing, i am new on blog site. next time it will not repeat.

regards,

pankaj

i was typing fast thats y i wrote "" leaving "" instead of living. sorry for that. and please do not underestimate to anyone.

ToniqNYC wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

I am working on a project researching juice in India. I'm looking to for someone in India to answer some questions about juice. Are you interested? If so, please email me at [email protected] 

I work for a brand strategy company called Toniq based in New York. You can see more of what we do here, toniq.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Carol

hello,
ok what is the question, you wanted to know? i will try my best to give answers.

bye