Привет! Searching for Russian friends!

Hi! I'm currently learning to speak Russian and would like to meet people who can help me practice. =) I have Russian friends online, but it's a whole different experience speaking with someone face-to-face, wouldn't you agree?

Спасибо! )

- Mikhaella

MikhaellaR wrote:

Hi! I'm currently learning to speak Russian and would like to meet people who can help me practice. =) I have Russian friends online, but it's a whole different experience speaking with someone face-to-face, wouldn't you agree?

Спасибо! )

- Mikhaella

Yes

hi! did You find russian speaking friends?

Привет!
My name is Ivan and i'm glad to see you here.
Unfortunately i'm still in Russia but i'm planning to visit Philippines this autumn.
And i hope to stay for a long time if i would enjoy the country.
Anyway i could try to help you in learning Russian cause it's also a practise for me. Who knows, may be i would change my profession to become a teacher ;)
Best wishes!

Good for you! You'll LOVE it here :)

Hi everyone,

Please note that this thread is a bit old "2014" and there is a risk of no response.

I invite all of you to start a new topic or even to participate in the recent thread on Philippines forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

hi buddy - dont thinking all is rosy for u here. becareful of the sweet tongue girls - and dont trust the family all cos can set you up too. this is a poverty stricken country - so i tell you beware. many foreigners have been sucked , imprisoned and sold to police or set up to earn money

if i were you always rmemebr in you brains never to trust anyone in the philippines. too many to entice you to their smiles, "their warmth" and catholic christian lies. dont let them fool you as to hw they are so holy - many just a game

never borrow money to any persons here - u will never get ur money back
rarely

enough words for the wise

if u are here and still need further advice plz contact me

if u feel some thing bad of your friends be it girls or men or "virgin" give me a buzz
so many pit falls and many risks when it comes to befriending filipinos here. pick your friends wisely, dont rush into any commitments or else big trouble

dont get physical or into sexual encounters anyhow without roper precautions or else can use it to blackmail you!
if possible make recording of who you are with her or him and keep it for future cos cud be helpful in court
u never know

Hi jumpmountain,

Thank you for your participation, however just to remind you that the topic of this thread is " Привет! Searching for Russian friends! " . :)

Thank you

Stéphanie