Just to introduce myself

Hi there!

I am a Londoner that now finds himself living in Grand Blanc Michigan.  I arrived here via Bulgaria and Russia.  I am married to the most beautiful soul on the planet who just happens to be a Michigan native.

I am seeking employment as a procurement manager.

In my spare time I try to play the guitar and am looking to play football with other wrinklies (any help here would be appreciated).  I am also a keen amateur photographer - I have some of my work for sale at the place I take my guitar lessons and if anyone is interested in seeing any of my work they should just mail me and I can send them some images.

I am interested in speaking and meeting with any English people in my area to chat about the challenges of living here and maybe reminisce about fair England.

Mark

Welcome on Expat-blog Mark! :)

Hi - welcome to Michigan.  I am no English and I do not live in Michigan, but I used to. I do hope you and you spouse enjoy your experience there.  Grand Blanc is not far from where my husband and I used to live.  The surrounding area is very serene.  Let me know if you have any questions. 
Kind regards, Lynn