Translater

Hi everybody! I need to hire someone for an hour or two to translate some text for me ( english to Vietnamese)? I would like someone who is good with computers and know their way around the internet.
Write me a message in my inbox. Thanks

If it is not essential to have a strict translation, your can get a rough idea by using Google Translation Program

otherwise, for strict translation,

Ha Noi Translation Services
Pasteur @ Nguyen Du
Quan 1, TP HCM

Hi silkehongthipham. I can do the translation.

Jaitch wrote:

If it is not essential to have a strict translation, your can get a rough idea by using Google Translation Program

otherwise, for strict translation,

Ha Noi Translation Services
Pasteur @ Nguyen Du
Quan 1, TP HCM

Google translate is fine if you only want a couple of words translated, anymore than that gets it confused, I go from Viet to Eng, and then recheck, Eng to Viet, and most times get a different translation. Most VN words change by adding another word in front of them, where an English word remains the same, though sometimes a different spelling is required. Many times a single Viet word is not enough, if you are lucky, you will get to choose whether it is an adj/verb/noun, etc.
I've given up showing Google translations to VN's , 1/2 the time they can't make head nor tail of it. ( I used to often wonder if the person could even read????.).
Also don't take any notice of the Google Translate audio, ( my wife says, he is definitely not a VN ).
Those cheap E Dictionaries are even worse.

Surely there must be a Govt Translation/Notorization service available in HCMC, we even have one up here, very cheap and fast, ( 10k per document ) a lawyer here charged my wife, 1 mil for a few documents ONCE.

Whatever you do , make sure your English spelling is correct, a word spelt wrong, i.e, like the name of this thread, " Translater ", will be translated exactly as it is written, ( instead of " Translator "),  they will assume there is no Viet equivalent word,

Thanks yeah I rather have somebody to do it for me. Google translation isn't that good. Doesn't make any sense.

[moderated: pls avoid posting personal details on the Forum]