How a pakistani national can get visit visa of brazil?

i am from Pakistan i want to try for a visit visa of brazil. Here i contacted with a local consultant he is demanding from me 4000 $ with out any tickets and any other thing else for a tourist visa.  i asked from him about so much money for a tourist visa , he told me that he is giving the money to a person there in the embassy and the consultant  guaranteeing me  confirm visit visa. i don not know more he is giving the money there to any person in the embassy  or not.i contacted with a lawyer there in the brazil he replied me that he will send me an invitation letter . then i talked to few of the consultant here they replied me that after having that invitation letter you may get rejection still.
i do not know consultants are lying to  make their own money from the innocent people or they are saying the truth ? i am too much confuse may i pay to them 4000 $ to get tourist visa or apply by my self after getting the invitation latter from the lawyer .
once i get rejection may never get the visa .'
please help me in this regard

This is a scam and you're going to lose your money.

This kind of scam is being run in Pakistan because they know that it is extremely difficult for citizens of Pakistan and India to get all categories of Brazilian visas. Don't get caught in it.

Documents required

Visa application form filled online (here), with passport-sized picture pasted onto it.
Valid passport.
Birth Certificate (if not married) or Marriage Certificate (if married), attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Copy of passport on A4-size paper (please, do not cut down to size)
Police Character Certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Hotel reservation
Traveling schedule
Bank statement of last six months along with bank letter
Employment letter
Invitation Letter
Participants of academic conferences, seminars and congresses must provide invitation letter from the organization that is sponsoring the event.
Minors under 18 years of age are required a notarized letter of consent by the parent not traveling with the minor, or by both parents if the minor is traveling alone.

Regarding the Invitation Letter see the webpage from the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad:

http://islamabade.itamaraty.gov.br/en-u … letter.xml

You can see that it must be from a Brazilian citizen, Brazilian company or from a permanent resident. The writer accepts ALL financial responsibility for you during your stay. For this reason you're not going to get one unless if is a family member. Submitting a false Invitation Letter is a crime and can lead to serious criminal charges, it will also mean refusal of your visa and refusal to accept any future visa applications.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello sir
As you said that getting Brazil visa is difficult for Pakistani and Indian people. How much chances for Afghanistan national.

It is probably difficult but you should check on the website of theeee Brazilian consulate nearest you

Jim

Hello sir
I asked how much chances will be for Afghanistan national

I have no idea how much chance you will have. I think it will be difficult.

Jim

Don't give them even one dirhum..