Visit visa for uk

hi.. I am planning to apply for UK visit visa with my wife for 2 weeks, My anunt is in UK I will stay at their home, should I obtain sponsor letter from her? Here I want to mentioned that some one told me if submit sponsor letter with application the chances for refusal may increase. Is it better to apply visit visa without showing any sponsor.

I am having job in saudi arabia as an cost accountant, what other supported documents i need to attach with application.

I will thankfull i any body can assist me and give me guidelines to successfully apply uk visit visa for 2 weeks.

Thanks
Amin

Hello Amin Khan,

As an expat when you are working in Jeddah and you want to go to London to spend two weeks for sight seeing and meeting your friends and relatives, the British High Commission will have no problems in issuing you Visitor/ Tourist visa.

You will need to take a letter of request from your employer, 1500 to 2000 Pounds in cash or traveler's cheques, Credit cards, Debit card etc. If you let the visa officer know that you will be staying with your relatives, I feel it makes your application stronger since you will not be expected to show a lot of money for your hotel experience. :)

Thanks dear , help ful information you have given..

kindly tell me should I attached a sponsor/ letter of my aunt with application. to show I will stay at their home during my stay. if yes, what important she has to mentioned in letter; I mean she should explain the purpose of myvisit in letter or any thing else.

Hello Amin Khan,

I suggest you visit the British High Commission in Jeddah. (take help from online system). If you work for a famous group in Saudi , you will not need and further papers,

hi Mr.Aminkhan,
i have exactly the same situation but i have my uncle and brother in law in UK to visit.can you please let me know till yet what latest information you have.?

hi Mr Muzhi..
still I didn't apply for UK visit visa. planning to apply in Feb2015. via email we can keep in touch for further updates [email protected].

U can appy visiting family visa
U can find details on requirments on vfs website

I'm thinking of looking into this visa. What are the requirements? What evidence do you need to support the application?

Amin.
Look at the following:
https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigra … stay-visas

Providing you follow these rules, they will not deny her visa. I have on several occasions brought my parents to the UK with them staying with me but yes, I had to do a letter for my mother stating my details and confirming she will stay with me during her visit.

hello everyone on the forum.
am new here and have the same question.what are the requirements for uk visa application.is there anything like making a deposit via money gram to save as your financial support before you receive your first salary???please help

mimiapa wrote:

hello everyone on the forum.
am new here and have the same question.what are the requirements for uk visa application.is there anything like making a deposit via money gram to save as your financial support before you receive your first salary???please help

I suggest that you read through the posts in the visa section on the right hand side of this page.