Weather in bahrain

hello everyone!

soon i'll be moving to bahrain. but i haven't read any forum regarding the weather in bahrain.
its also my basis on what to wear and bring when i transfer there!

thank you for any answer i would get from anyone!

As you'd imagine, it is hot in the summer.  Very hot.  Up to and including 40C.  However, once October hits, (as was correctly promised by my friends here) the weather starts to cool off.  The weather hangs between 10 and 20C and will be humid but very livable and comfortable.

Rain happens but I have yet to see it - mostly winter I hear and in bursts.  Bring comfortable clothes and you'll be fine - though some people keep their houses so cold with their Air Conditioning you may want to have a few sweatshirts handy.

Good luck with your arrival!

Temperature can drop up to single digits (celsius) in winters.

Hi, Weather in Bahrain,   Well really the weather here is absolutely gorgeous if you love the sun and the heat. As to what clothes to wear,, bring light clothes as you would dress in UK for Spring, or Summer, you will hardly ever need a jacket or coat or thick cardigan, maybe sometimes in December or Jan you will need an outdoor covering. But overall ppl are wearing Summer and Spring clothes. Hope I help. Good luck coming!