Looking for decent friends around Nouaceur, Mohammedia or Casablanca

I am a Moroccan who lived in the USA for 25 years but recently moved back to Morocco , looking for friends who had similar experience or who are English speaking .) .

Any one around Nouaceur, Mohammedia or Casablanca
Thanks in advance for making contact.
Mostafa

There are few of us here who lived in the US for well over a decade. Welcome home.

Hello .    Can we be a friends 🤗

I'm looking for decent English speaking friends in Agadir

Hello .   I  live in  Mohammedia city .  We could be friend 🤗🤗

Bonsoir,
Je suis de casa j'ai 34 ans et je cherche également des amies ;)

Hello, My name is Debbie, I'm American  from United States, I'm looking for English Speaking friends, I moved to Had Salaem in 2015 to be with my husband. Do you have whatsup we can start there, ty

Hello,
I am indian living in casablanca..

Hello Mustafa, do you have Whatsup?  We can be friends if you like. My name is Debbie, send me your number ty .have nice day.

Hi hie how are you day  I? Adilo de Rabat from Morocco I am looking for contacts to know that if you can make a Morocco because I was in Europe for many years, thank you

Hi, how am I? Adilo de Rabat from Morocco I am looking for contacts to know that if you can make a Morocco because I was in Europe for many years, thank you ***

Hello elhamidiadili,

This topic is an inactive one; you may not receive any replies here.

Nonetheless, you are most welcome to tell us about your plans and ask any ensuing questions by creating topics of your own on the Casablanca forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

hello well I have no plan where I'm going to step on

This my whtssap *** can we talk on whatsapp

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct