Iqama for 20 yr old Daughter refused - British Citizen

Appreciate any help and advice.

My 20 year old daughter is unmarried and solely dependant on. As a result of her being refused an  Iqama, my family is unable to move to KSA to live with me.

I have obtained a letter from my employer stating my daughters dependancy on me, however, they still will not issue her with an iqama.

Has anyone had this experience?

Appreciate any advice to obtain an iqama for my daughter.

Thanks

Hi
true its not allowed. Unless u find someone to help u un officialy

My suggestion is to keep applying, it would click on once, this is the only way.

NazirYNWA wrote:

Appreciate any help and advice.

My 20 year old daughter is unmarried and solely dependant on

Let her work. Then she will become INdependent ant the issue will be solved.

Its not that she does not want to work. She would like to work here in Riyadh, but that may be a long process until it actually happens.

That's a bit of a bummer.

The official age is 26 years, till that age the children of expats can be on their Iqama. But that 26 year old limit is for boys  not for girls, girls can stay indefinitely.

I have tons of friends who have their daughters under their sponsorship and they are way older. 28, 32ish!

Just try again and probably offer a bit more money, it will sail through!  You will need a person here locally who can do that, it's just a matter of few extra grands!

Usman - do you have a contact person/number?

iusman975 wrote:

The official age is 26 years, till that age the children of expats can be on their Iqama. But that 26 year old limit is for boys  not for girls, girls can stay indefinitely.
I have tons of friends who have their daughters under their sponsorship and they are way older. 28, 32ish!

Just try again and probably offer a bit more money, it will sail through!  You will need a person here locally who can do that, it's just a matter of few extra grands!

Maybe because, his wife is not here? @NazirYNWA...is that the case?
Anybody here knew of such case?

My wife has Iqama but cannot move over long term until I somehow obtain iqama for my daughter

I think that you have to apply an evedince that your daughter is still studying in UK then they'll give ger a visa

Your message is totally confusing. Is your family in Kingdom including your daughter. If they are in the Kingdom as per the existing rule they can issue Iqama to your daughter  (even if she is on Exit -re-entry and staying out of kingdom)  and Iqama to your son till 21. Even there are boys who are holding the iqama above 24 years and not yet transferred to any local sponsor. For your daughter there should be no problem to get an Iqama if she is only 20 years.

if you are in the Kingdom and your family members have not joined along with you, then they need family VISA from the Ministry of Interior. There are some forms to be filled and applied for family VISA. Once family VISA is issued you will submit to any authorized (Saudi consulate approved) travel agency in your country to endorse in the passport. For any case there should be any problem for getting Iqama for your daughter.

If they insist you get a document from your local magistrate on a stamped paper that your daughter is studying and not married as of date. This document should be attested by the Public Notary in your home country. Get the original document give for translation to approved translation office and submit along with you other document for obtaining Iqama.

What exactly do you expect her to do in Saudi? At 20 years of age, surely she should be starting her own life and getting a job in the UK? If you get her to Saudi, do you plan to keep her there until she is 22, 24, 50?

Do you have any clear information about the age of boys that they can stay with their parents till completion of 26 years. I have doubt. My son was asked to change the sponsorship immediately after completion of 21 years. My friends son was forced to change the sponsorship at the age of 24. Another friend is trying to renew the Iqama at the age of 24. Please advise,

sashidharan wrote:

I guess it has already been said by iusman975; Why repeating again ??  :unsure

26 years is not given male child. That is what I wanted to clarify from you.

This is not an issue of age !

I have had my sisters , my brother being issued Iqama's even though the age was 25 !

So , the problem might be with the person who is processing the documents for your daughter !

If your wife has an Iqama too it has to be easy to issue Iqama for your daughter !

Kindly visit the passport office , and clear your doubts right away :)