Touristik visa vs residence permit

Hello my friends here is my concern :
I came from algeria to work here in turkey as a teacher , at the begining when we were back in algeria they said everything is going to be okay there (work permit residence permit etc...) ,we came by a touristik visa and than now the 90 days are going to be finished and yet we have no work permit nothing official here , two days ago we applied for a will  residence permit and they said we will send you the rply back withing 15 days , my concern is that it will be refused by the government , what if it will be accepted , what next , is it enough for me , So no need for visa extension , and about work permit do you think it is normal to work without work permit ,
Please help me with useful answers or advice especially the experts one or those who are aware about the politics and so on because some are saying that the government changed etc....

Hello
Normally if they accept your apply documents ( bank statement or a currency exchange slip, your adress ...) for residence visa and I think also you paid about 206 TL for the visa, they will probably accept in 15 days, just your address should be correct
Without a work permit you can't work legally, you should ask for work permit in your first month of arrival, i think you don't have the contract also ...   

What's the period of time you asked in your new visa ? 

i hope you will find a solution

actually i signed contract before i came and the company (schooll) that i work for , they said they will fix everything last tuesday they applied for residency permit for me , and im waiting because they are saying to me do not worry we'll solve everything but im worried if they do not give me my papers i will be back home before my visa expired
PS: The residency permit is for 7 month ( as i saw in the application form) And if they will  give it to as soon as possible (before the visa expires ) Should I do extintion to visa or the residency permitt is enough

Hello
You kind find information in the official website in page [How to Get a Work Permit?]
http://www.invest.gov.tr/en-US/investme … ermit.aspx