Make new friend exchange Vietnamese- English- Korean

Hi eveyone! I'm Phương Thùy, you can call me Wonmin (this is my nick name)^_^. I want to make new friend exchange Vietnamese- English- Korean- or another language. I really like to study about language, another country, hobby... and want to make new friend. If you have time, contact me. Waiting for my friend! :)

hell want you to become my friend i am filipino and i know  how to speak english also  but not really  good can you be my friend?

Wonmin Nguyen wrote:

Hi eveyone! I'm Phương Thùy, you can call me Wonmin (this is my nick name)^_^. I want to make new friend exchange Vietnamese- English- Korean- or another language. I really like to study about language, another country, hobby... and want to make new friend. If you have time, contact me. Waiting for my friend! :)

Classic name, ' Wonmin ', is it pronounced " Women" as well?

Hi Wonmin,

Can we keep contact?
my Skype is ginny.mai
it's so nice to meet you.

How is your Korean? I really need to practice both that and Vietnamese.  8 years ago I was conversational in a professional capacity in Korean, but that was 8 years ago and today I can basically handle ordering in a restaurant and not much more.  [email protected] (google hangouts?) :)

lhet wrote:

hell want you to become my friend i am filipino and i know  how to speak english also  but not really  good can you be my friend?

hi filipino! we have a good friend! we can exchange english, but I not really good! do you want to learn vietnamese? and where do you live?

Hi!  :) Wonmin is a Korea name and it doesn't have meaning!

faddat wrote:

How is your Korean? I really need to practice both that and Vietnamese.  8 years ago I was conversational in a professional capacity in Korean, but that was 8 years ago and today I can basically handle ordering in a restaurant and not much more.  [email protected] (google hangouts?) :)

I'm studying Korean at University, and I need someone can practice with me. of course we can practice Vietnamese too. ^^ Faddat where do u live now? my email: [email protected]. or you can contact me on facebook.

thanhmai296 wrote:

Hi Wonmin,

Can we keep contact?
my Skype is ginny.mai
it's so nice to meet you.

hi thanhmai
of course we keep contact and so happy about that. I will add your nick in skype. Do you have facebook?

bluenz wrote:
Wonmin Nguyen wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm Phương Thùy, you can call me Wonmin (this is my nick name)^_^. I want to make new friend exchange Vietnamese- English- Korean- or another language. I really like to study about language, another country, hobby... and want to make new friend. If you have time, contact me. Waiting for my friend! :)

Classic name, ' Wonmin ', is it pronounced " Women" as well?

hi! Wonmin is a Korea name but it doesn't have meaning. Because I'm studying Korean so that is  my Korea name! ^^

Hi I'm Bharathi and I'm from India.

@ Bharathi : Welcome :)

Note that this thread is very old and is inactive.

If you are looking for friends, i would invite you to launch a new thread in the Vietnam forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com  Team

I need a friend to meet when I come to be Vietnam   To show me around and share dinner

Okoroski wrote:

I need a friend to meet when I come to be Vietnam   To show me around and share dinner

It'll be very difficult to find someone who isn't burdened with making a living thus be free to show you around.  There are free tours (a couple hour long) offered by students of hospitality schools, but the program is not available in all cities, the students are only allowed to show you certain sights (for their safety), you must pay for transportation, and most students speak pretty limited English.