Kuwait living life

Hi

I like to know about Hassan abul company in Kuwait. What is the minimum salary needed to live with family in Kuwait?
Will 570-600 kwd excluding accomodation be sufficient enough to lead a good life there?
Pl give me honest response

Kindly reply

Sir any body can suggest me about life and living in kuwait as i have an offer from bureau veritas for the profile of civil engineer as 500 kd basic and 150 kd house rent allownce and 110 kd car allownce kindly suggest me that this amount is enough for me as i have my liabilities in india also please suggest me i will be grateful

Regards

Kindly let me know in details and kindly update me regarding my salary package in detail

As per my knowledge, Hassan Abul is a very good Company. As far as the minimum salary part is concerned, it depends on each individual's needs & lifestyle. I would say that your salary is good enough for you to provide a good life for your family if it is around 600 KWD excluding accommodation. By the way, whenever you arrive here you can contact me on 97195886 for all your housing needs. You can also reach me by mail at [email protected]. Best regards.

Hi there! as per my knowledge, the package that you are being offered is pretty good. At least for a start it is for sure. Congratulations. As far as your liabilities and all are concerned, it depends what lifestyle you adopt. People live in Kuwait on 150 KWD salary & still provide for their families whatever they can manage. So its up to you how you manage your expenses & finances. By the way when you arrive here, you can call me on 97195886 for your apartment needs. You can also mail me at [email protected]. Best wishes & regards.