Passport renewal apply visa

Hi everyone.. Did anyone of you married a norwegian but you didnt change your married name on your passport when you applying visa? Because im planning to apply family visa soon i get the marriage cert. and i dont like to change my name yet on the passport. Hope you could help me guys.thanks

I had this exact problem!!

The best solution we could work out in the end was for me to apply under my maiden name. I could have gone a changed my passport but it had years left so I decided to apply under my maiden name and they said i could change it when i renew if i wanted.

Same with me i just apply my passport only last year..but my reason not to change yet because of my husband last name.. I was thinking having a confict if i apply a visa.. Because hes last name is Hafskjær and on philippines there is no letter like that..also on my marriage certificate they make æ separated..

to separate (æ) letter will become aa

Hi guys was applying visa today but one requirements missing my husband paper from nav so i need to book another appointment again.. Can u help me guys .. I was applying this family immigration with spouse is the one you can renew for every 1 year for residence permit on Norway? I forgot to ask to the guy who interview me before if it is right..

Thats right, once u get the visa, u should renew every year during 3 years on row and then receive the permanent one.

Yeah as soon as you've been granted if your husband is norwegian they will grant you only 1 year temporary visa... You need to renew it for 3 years until you can apply for permanent visa....

æ will become ae.....

aa is å

Thanks.. I hope everything will be fine on Tuesday.. I was applying together with my daughter.

Lykke til begge to!!! :)  everything will be fine :)

Hi guys im Happy to say that i already got a visa in just 3 weeks.. Thanks for the help and advice..

Congratulations sis!!! :-) See you soon kana sa norway... btw san ka dito?

Thanks sis.. I live on San Mateo Rizal,, Ikaw San ka sa pinas? And San ka sa Norway?

Cavite aq sis :)  dito ko stavanger nakatira  :)

Sa cavite din aq sa bacoor..  :) kristiansund nmn sa Norway.. Layo nten hehe

Jhona Hafskjær wrote:

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.

stumpy wrote:
Jhona Hafskjær wrote:

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.

Hi Stumpy. Gosh, you get around. I wondered what the heck you were doing on the Norskie forum! (I'm here because I have Norwegian grandchildren.)

@Gordon Barlow

Have time on my hands these days so spend a lot of time on EB.  :)

Yeah Kristiansund is quite far from where i live hehe... Btw... sorry for the super late response been busy with life... I hope you're enjoying life here in Norway... Ha en fin ferie...  :D

Hi... Been busy too, school hay grabe.. How are you sis?