Finally got our household stuff

Well, we finally got our household stuff 3 months after it was picked up in Fla. Thank God.  We have gotten our house to almost become a home. We still have quite a few boxes to empty and stuff to find a place for but I am deliriously happy. I feel like a normal person now and love my house even more.

There still is some furniture to get but for the most part, we have become more settled. Whopee!!!!  Now to begin getting ready for the holidays in our home. Can't wait to decorate for the holidays and start cooking.

Since we finally got our t.v., we have been watching mostly Spanish t.v. and NBC with just an antenna which my hubby set up on the roof, but we finally got Direct t.v. today and now have 500, 000 channels, well not that many but quite a few, Yeah!!!! ABC and CBS mostly

Like they always say Welcome to Puerto Rico.

Happy for you!  Was everything in a good state? Anything missing? I hope it's all as it should be!

We passed through Quebradillas (for work, a project in Aguadilla) a couple of times during the last weeks and I thought of you. :)

Oh, yeah, so happy for you!  I know it must have been difficult without your things and it really feeling settled.  I hope, too that all your things arrived in good condition.

Mostly everything was in good shape except our wood antique bar which had a broken leg but we immediately filed a claim and  believe it or not we received a check already. The only thing is that we had estimated it at about $750.00 value but when the guy picked it up, in Fla., he only put $100.00 on the paper since that is what I had told him that we were being charged to bring it over so that was what they put and that is what we received. It was okay because in actuality, we only paid $75.00 at a yard sale in NY.

Whenever you pass through Quebradilla again, call me or email me when you are coming and we can give you directions. We would love to meet you and your wife. My phone is 407-406-2601 and my email is [email protected].

Take care and talk to you soon.

If you have internet access, get a ROKU  ..you can get Netflix ( $8 a month) and ToNS of free movies and lots of free news channels... We got rid of all the extra cable stuff and only have basic with mainland NBC, CBS and ABC and a few other good ones Weather channel and TCM, ....  the rest is 500,000 channels of crap-ola.

That is great that you got some compensation so quickly for the furniture!  I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with the spiders ;)