Foreigners and land rights ownership in Thailand

Dear foreigners of all countries,

My name is Lili and I am working for a local NGO in Bangkok named HDFF. We are currently conducting a study on land rights ownership in Thailand to understand the difficulties that foreigners encounter when they want to buy land in Thailand. We really need to get the opinion of foreigners who live here because many of them would like to invest more in Thailand but the law makes it difficult.

This study is funded by the Thai Royal Government, which is wondering if whether or not the law should partially be adapted to the international investment prospectives and requirements.

As a corporate member or as an individual, we are asking you to participate in this work that will lead to policy recommandations towards the thai government, by the end of this year. Would you please take 5 minutes of your time to fill our questionnaire?

Whether you possess land or not in Thailand, your opinion matters because you work and live in the kingdom, or you wish to.

Please note that the results of this study are entirely anonymous!

It takes only 5 minutes. If you are interested, please write to me at hdff.lapouge[at]gmail.com

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Lili

I have just moved here in BKK area. due to my marriage, I have a house. yes it is in her name. it would be nice if I could own land.

any more info mail me.

Hi Lili,

I invite you to post an advert with your questionnaire in the testimonies in Thailand section.

Thank you,
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed