Buying christmas trees

Hello all

A trivial post but I've been pondering the subject of christmas trees. What do local folk prefer here, real or atificial? Are trees expensive and where would you start looking for one?

I had to leave my much loved ancient artificial tree at home when we moved over, I've looked on line at bying a new one but shipping is quite steep so would like to know what you guys who have a christmas or two under your belts do.

Thanks

x

we brought ours from JB stores in st pauls, just put Christmas trees in search and lots of infor will come up :)

I know it must sound weird, but I've bought my Xmas tree last year from eBay :D I found the prices here for a Xmas tree, a bit expensive.

We have a Christmas shop just around the corner - everything is cheaper and choice is good

It's in University Road in Gzira, near NSTS campus (you will see color balconies) - Redeemer Flats. Enter into the huge garage with a lot of trees, lighting etc.

we bought a 3ft one with optical fibres at €25 at that christmas shop on Zeebug Highway nearer to Qormi near Ikea.

'Near Krea' you mean?
The nearest Ikea is in Sicily :)

check lidl pahes, i see that from saturday they have xmax stuff for sale ;)

Spiridonov wrote:

'Near Krea' you mean?
The nearest Ikea is in Sicily :)

yeah sorry Krea...