English speaking nurse needed

I am in Budapest on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th October (This weekend) and I need a qualified nurse to change a dressing on a post-operative wound on the back of my neck each evening. I have all of the dressings etc. Just need someone to unpack and repack the wound. Can anyone recommend someone. Obviously happy to pay for their time.
Peter

Hello Peter

So as to reach out to members who are following the Nurse jobs section, I invite you to drop in an advert in that section :

Nurse job offers in Budapest

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

It is a holiday weekend, so you might have more difficulty than usual finding people in town willing to work.

In case of emergency, I recommend First Med Centers, they have an excellent English-speaking staff.  If you need someone to visit you rather than going to their office, perhaps you might simply call and ask for recommendations.
Good Luck
www.firstmedcenters.com

Hi Peter- just picked up this thread. Did you manage to sort this issue out? I'm looking fro a similar thing for my husband as we are travelling to budapest in a few days and want to know where I could get a hold of nurse to change a dressing.

Cheers

available

Hello loetuss,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Since you are looking, I invite you to create your Cv in the Job in Budapest section.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed