Looking for local property agency

Hi i'm planning of moving to HCM next year with my husband, we are from Hong Kong and Sweden and currently living in Thailand. I've been searching online but it doesn't seems to be many agencies out there (only the big dragon). So i would like to get some advice from you all if anyone knows a local one in town with decent reputation so we can start checking prices/location and get a feeling of what to expect for the budget etc. Thanks for your help in advance!

VietNam uses the Chinese system where all the land belongs to the people, and people long-lease land from the government.

As Foreigners you can only generally buy condominiums - but the law os changing.

Buying a condominium is fraught with danger and fraud - exercise extreme caution.

Real estate Trolls should appear here tomorrow.

Land prices are very high in the larger towns and cities, very, very, high.

Thanks for the tips :) We are looking for condo as well since we are currently living in the land of smile that runs the same system which you can't own any land whatsoever, problem is we have a big dog so the option of projects that allows pet would be quite limited i expect  :huh:

Hello, i am living in District 7 and have lived 4 years in apartment for rent. I think you may check a look at District 7 or 2. it would be very modern and comfortable. You can only buy an apartment in July 2015 as i noticed on public.

If you want to search for apartment. i may help you because i have known some source which can help you.

you should be take a look many place before decide.
Minh Phuong

Hi Pisahansson

You may not need a local property agency as you will be charged more fees and the price gets higher. You are an expat so you may be interested in District 1, 2, 7 in Ho Chi Minh City. Many expat-blog expat members will let you know or give you advice on this matter...

BR
Tam

[Moderated: No advert on the thread please register in the Ho Chi Minh City business directory. Thank you]

Cheers,
Sam

Tell us what you need in detail so we can give you proper advices, I think you should lease a private house in Dist 2 or 7, many foreigners live there, good condo will not allow pets