Touching - what is customary?

Why would a young lady touch a guy's arm and back (while walking) for minutes on end?
Does this have some meaning? Or is it support for an  o l d e r  man?
Just wondering.

It's happened in Thailand as well - sometimes with complete strangers on the bus.
No, it cannot be that I'm irresistibly attractive to the opposite sex  :cool:  - regrettably.  :sosad:

Did you check for your wallet and phone afterwards?

And, it is something that hookers do when trying to get a bloke interested in a sale. Allegedly.

Simply to show their care for the others (somehow true, for the older, in your case). Kind of cultural trait in behavior. Dont think too much :)

VNese are not 'touchy - feely' with strangers.

As others have said, it usually presages a crime.

Like the two girls who offer a ride to a stranger - with him the meat in the sandwich. A pleasant pressure from the back-end girl on the guys back, whilst her hands work his pockets.

Or the motorcyclist who runs over a tourist's foot, the rider the consoles the victim with an arm around his shoulder, whilst the other hand searches for things to steal.

Or the female who comes up to you at night, arms outstretched, hoping to grab you and check out your pockets. (This happened to me, so I used the Chinese police trick of ripping her top off - never knew bras were so tough)

Hi,

Are you looking for an answer from a young asian here? If so, you're in a wrong place where just has old and old-fashion people.i consider an arm touching is the thing men will have to buy sth to pay for that.

Regards

Does she know you?
She shows her care for you if you two are friends. If not, she want to get your attention (to sell you something, e.g.) and worst case distract you before another attempt to stole from you by her or her partner.

Me thinks, better to ask the girl in question than the parade of opinions on a forum!

KiwiJas wrote:

Me thinks, better to ask the girl in question than the parade of opinions on a forum!

Good advice, but a little difficult if you can't speak their language.

bluenz wrote:
KiwiJas wrote:

Good advice, but a little difficult if you can't speak their language.

Money talks .....