Moving to Rwanda

Bonjour!

Hi all,

I will be moving on a short term work assignment in Rwanda from December 2014. Any valuable leads or tips on working and investing in Rwanda?

I look forward to meet fellow expatriates and Rwandese. Looking forward to meet you all !!! Let me know of any upcoming forums/ activities. Thanks. See you soon.

Best Regards,

Alexwan

You are most welcome,
there is a lot to enjoy, share and experience.
And permanent stay is allowed.
Keep in touch upon your arrival

Hi.Thanks Frank Billy. I'm now here in Kigali :) Looking forward to network and make new friends :cheers:

Thanks, hope you got first entertained by the welcoming sky and smiles! We will always be there for u.
+250 786020004/ 725620004 or [email protected]  is where I can be reached via phone. How long will you be staying in Rwanda?
Will you be working/staying in Kigali?
Whatever, feel free, Rwanda is a peaceful land;and, as far as I know, not that I am a national, but this has been our culture to treat foreigners as our own people, close friends and relatives. I believe you are among those who will get these opportunities. You will learn a lot! Kinyarwanda, our culture, our traditional kitchen, which is for sure delicious!!

Most welcome into a land of a thousand hills! See you.

Thanks Frank Billy for your warm welcome.I feel most welcome to this land of a thousand hills.I am yet to get an mtn line but in the mean time you may reach me on [email protected] will be working in Kigali for sometime.I am excited to learn a new culture. Murakoze :)

hey Alexwan

i hope you are doing well around and enjoying your stay.In case you'd like to get in touch with one more local person,drop me an email [email protected]

Good luck in all!!

Hi.Thanks Gasabo.I am settling well so far.I will drop you a line or two.I feel most welcome and happy to meet you all .Merci..Do you have upcoming Expat.com events /activities for Kigali...

hey Alex,good to hear from you and happy for that. well,there is no activites so far and i don't think there has been such of kind before. why not organizing it this time???take the lead please,haha.

Thanks Gasabo..Lol..I don't have good knowledge of Kigali yet to organize anything . Maybe you plan something and we can pick up from there..