Hello friends

Hello everybody
We are are a mix couple with a baby. My wife is Chinese and I am Spanish. We believe the world it is a small place and we visit as many places as we can and try to find a job once we are there. So far we have been successful in Vietnam and China. Now we are thinking to come to Indonesia. Any help will be appreciated. Questions that come to my head right now are: 1) Is it difficult to find a job as a foreigner with and without working visa.? what is the expected salary? 2) what about accommodation? Where is the best place to live in Indonesia ? We have been working as language teachers
We both speak Chinese, Spanish and English. I also speak Catalan and Italian.
Thank you

See you soon
Daniel

daniman wrote:

Hello everybody
We are are a mix couple with a baby. My wife is Chinese and I am Spanish. We believe the world it is a small place and we visit as many places as we can and try to find a job once we are there. So far we have been successful in Vietnam and China. Now we are thinking to come to Indonesia. Any help will be appreciated. Questions that come to my head right now are: 1) Is it difficult to find a job as a foreigner with and without working visa.? what is the expected salary? 2) what about accommodation? Where is the best place to live in Indonesia ? We have been working as language teachers
We both speak Chinese, Spanish and English. I also speak Catalan and Italian.
Thank you

See you soon
Daniel

Yes it is difficult to find a job as a foreigner in Indonesia, don't consider to take up a job without having proper permits.

You will have to find a company/school willing to sponsor you the KITAS with the work permit to legally work.

Thanks