Final exit from riyadh going to dubai

hi i have final exit in riyadh and my cousin provide me a visit visa in dubai. is it possible to go in dubai directly?
what are those possible things that i need to do to go directly in dubai without going back to my origin? is my company have the right to disagree with my plan or no?? thanks and best regards.

You can go to Dubai provided your passport and visa is valid. By exiting KSA does not mean you have to go to your home country.

very well said sir/ma'am, but my problem is what about my sponsor? Is my sponsor have the right to dis agree with my plan or no?? because some are saying that it depend on my employer because they are the one will giving me a ticket to stop over in dubai.   plsss kindly help

We can't tell you about your employer. You can check with them if they want to give you a stop over ticket.

ashley28 wrote:

very well said sir/ma'am, but my problem is what about my sponsor? Is my sponsor have the right to dis agree with my plan or no?? because some are saying that it depend on my employer because they are the one will giving me a ticket to stop over in dubai.   plsss kindly help

The ticket will be given to you as per contract only by the employer to your home country. But he cannot stop you from leaving to another country. In your case you can ask to get the ticket price in cash along with the final settlement and then leave to Dubai by purchasing a ticket from your side.