Fellow Kababayan in Nigeria

Hi!

Kumusta kayo diyan mga kabayan?(How are you there my fellow countrymen?)

I am Kath. A native of Ilocos Norte (the best getaway in the NOrthern part of the Philippines) but currently based in Hong Kong for more than two years.

I am considering to move in there by the second quarter of next year. I will welcome and appreciate sincere advices and/or insights before coming there and when I am there. I am hoping to get a job either in an educational institute or hospitality industry.

Thank you very much and Mabuhay!!

Best regards.

Thank you so much Rolly83.

Looking forward to feel the same appreciation the way you have with the place as soon as I will be there. Traffic jams are not surprising with me. I lived in Manila for less than a year. We're aware of the traffic scenes in there, specially rainy seasons. :)

I am curious how do PInoy communities bond or organize some events? expected number of populations of Pinoy in there.

PLease appraise me to of the working conditions in there?

I am considering to settle in Lagos or Abuja.

Kath

Well Kath,
Its nice in Lagos but the starting is always difficult. Getting a job is pretty hectic but as a foreigner 'I don't think you should have much of a problem'. Abuja is quite expensive to live ranging from food to accomodation but it is cool if you know people there. The population in Lagos is so high and that is what causes the traffic jam. Hoping to see you in Nigeria soon. #smiling.
George Bruce
[email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]