I'm looking to rent a room in Istanbul.

Hi,
I am looking to rent a room in Istanbul. Please reply if you have a room for rent. I have one cat and am looking to move to Istanbul in a couple of weeks.
Thanks,
Pablo

hı u can contact this site its very nice www.gabinohome.turkey good luck

hi.i want to share my flat with someone. i live in a flat in Atakoy, it is very nice.how old are u? are u female oe male? how long do u want to stay in istanbul? i am a female.  what is your job?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am a male, 41 and I work as a therapist. I am looking to stay for about 3 months.
Thanks,

Pablo

would you plz send me ur pic? why three months?

plz explain ur job?

my email is [email protected]

i am a female about 43. i am a teacher.

Hey Arista, wonder if you have found the job you were looking for ? Hope it's all okay with you.

hi  i.m talal  living in istanbul close to taksim you can contact me by facebook Brije Talal or skype talal.abasy to help you for rent room the prices 400_700 monthly

ı spend the last 2 weeks ın the hotel and ı kında sıck of there.and ı wanna be here more than month maybe.and ı dnt want to pay the real states that much.ıf anyone want to share the place let me know

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi Arista,
I am a 41 year old retired therapist from the United States. I do have a cat. I am looking to stay in Istanbul for the rest of my life. I can rent the room for more than 3 months if that is what you prefer. I can go up to a year because I am looking to get my own flat. I do not have a picture. My job was similar to a psychologist's job. I talk to people and help them work through their personal problems. I can afford 750 TL with no problem. I am looking to get work in Istanbul when I learn the language more. My first year will be spent on learning my way around Turkey and learning Turkish. My goal is to become a Turkish citizen.
Thanks,
Arista

looking for share appartement

@ nou1 > Please post your housing request in the Flat share in Istanbul section. It might help you. :)

Priscilla

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi, i am male 49 years old with my 2 years old son from Geneva, Switzerland want to move to Istanbul for one year or it can be more, so i am looking for a place, room, appartement or non furnished appartement not expensif as it will be for long period of time.
please let me know
thank you

Hi I need a room for rent, I'm a girl and 26 years old

Hello everyone,

I invite you to have a look at our business directory > Real estate in Istanbul.

In our guide >  Accommodation in Istanbul and i invite you to post your advert in the housing in Istanbul section.

Thank you.
Christine

hi dear s
i have tow rooms for rent  monthly
neer from the center of taksım  from metro from bus station avıalabele 2 rooms full furniture . one room saparet with one bed athor room can be for 2 persones it is big . the house 2sd fl quite bullding . the prıce ıs 600TL monthly .  and dayly each night 25TL .

andrew

Hi
Are you female?
I can live only with female,

hi dear s
i have tow rooms for rent  monthly
neer from the center of taksım  from metro from bus station avıalabele 2 rooms full furniture . one room saparet with one bed athor room can be for 2 persones it is big . the house 2sd fl quite bullding . the toilate and kitchen is SHARED. the prıce ıs 600TL monthly .  and dayly each night 25TL .
if you intresting please call *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

As already asked twice, we invite you to post in the housing section

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … /istanbul/

Thanks

-closed-

Closed