Regarding Final Exit within 4 Months

Dear Friend,

Really need your help.I am working with Saudi Electricity Company on 1 Years renweable contract.. I want to go back to India on Final Exit only. My Question are:

1. Serving Notice period (Before confirmation i.e 3 Months or Post confirmation) but my HR verbally confirmed that i have to serve notice period of 1 month.

2.  Also, there is no clause about any financial bond like in case i resigned in between my first year of contract  and i have to pay rest tenure amount to the company).

3. If i am ready to  serve my 1 month notice period (only verbally communicated by very junior HR person to me) can company force me to work further?

4. Do i have to pay any financials to company, in case i am ready to serve 1 month notice period ( As such  no financial bond  mentioned anywhere in my contract).

Look forward for your expert reply. Please help me.

arni

I don't understand why people are wasting time by asking about problems before they occur.
First of all you didn't resign and therefore there is no issue from your employer. 
All what you need to do is to start the process, if something went wrong then you can seek advice on a specific matter.
The government here is very good and gives workers their rights but we are complicating the things by being afraid of the things that might / might not happen. 
If you need to leave the country all what you need to do is to resign and write one month notice, if they accepted your resignation then you are fine, if rejected then there are tons of solutions for that.
Wish you all the best.