Not sure which car to buy

I want to purchase a car, my budget is between 20 to 25 thousand SAR, in this range i am coming across alot of cars most of them are camry (2003,04,05) model and corolla too.....I am not a huge corolla fan, specially when it comes to that shape (2004-05 06) shape, and about camry, the ones which are available are very high on the mileage meter...

In the last few days, i have come short listed two cars i,e, Toyota Yaris (2010, 2011 etc) and brand new geely 7, frankly speaking, i have really liked geely as they are offering a brand new car for 30,000 along with 5 yrs or 150,000 km warranty on their vehicles....Yaris is manual with very limited features but geely has a a whole trunk of features....
(my budget is tight, but i can afford to buy 30,000 worth of geely if im satisfied with it)

for reliability, toyota has its history but geely too is offering a very satisfactory warranty..

i would really like the feed back of all you people to help me decide which car to buy

Will you seem to have a good view of what you want that is good but i see that you are into geely. In my opinion if you are soft on driving car and will not sell in a short or mid term then go to geely but otherwise yaris is better because as you said reliability is better and in everywhere you can fix it.

Yaris Is nice,  but the interior is very dry and gives an impression of boredom, the only reason I'm also thinking about geely is the options that are coming with the car. ..guarantee is there as additional bonus , however my concerns remains about the resale and the spare parts. ....