Information on boarding schools for special kids

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to move to Kuala Lumpur in December' 14. I am a mother of a 6 years old son. My son has autism and I really want to give him in a good specialized school. On the other hand I will be moving alone with my son and my job will keep me very busy initially. So it would be better if I can give my son to a good specialized boarding school. I want to keep him during weekends. Does anyone know any good school like this? It would be really helpful.
Thank you

I know there are various centres offering programmes but no boarding schools. There are boarders at some of the international schools, but again you would need to enquire if they have places for special needs kids. Malaysia is still running numerous orphanages, so I guess that puts things in perspective.

This school offers what sounds like some sort of programme for visitors, so there may be accommodation are pastoral care involved

http://srirafelsia.com/index.php?q=68.html

Rosh Vettiveloo
Name 2    Sri Rafelsia Learning Support Services
Address    No 15 Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi 2
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone    03-7710 0372 / 03-7727 7049 / 016-3405568
Email    [email protected]
Website    www.srirafelsia.com
Description    Dyslexia, Autism, ADHD, ADD, Slow learners, Downs Syndrome, Global Developmental Delay, & other PDDs.
Category    Special Educationists and Teachers