Wishing to meet party goers in Shenzhen next month

Wishing to meet party goers in Shenzhen next month.
This summer I rocked London but now as the sun leaves much of Europe, East is the go. Will be in Shenzhen this time for pure leisure unless of course some business opportunity shows up! Would love to meet good and happy people.
Let me know at rose85x05[at]gmail.com
See you there. :D

Hello.
My name is Marino Magnabosco- and live in China, Fenghuang. I am currently 'working with an Italian restaurant Shenzhen to develop, together with an excellent cook Italian, ideas on cooking that can be brought in throughout China.
I would like to have a contact with you to be able to discuss er maybe have some suggestions and advice.
Of course I'm open to any collaboration in China on serious projects that can lead to having earnings interesting and ongoing. In China there is' plenty to do, but
Need new ideas, perseverance and patience.

MAIL: [email protected]
CHINA MOBILE PHONE: 182 29965030

If you come to our Italian restaurant, Magnifico Shenzhen, our chef Angelo Failla will be happy to offer you a good Italian coffee and get to know you. We are organizing many events related to food and culture and we like to have new friends.

Hello Bosco, I am pleased to read your post. Of course I would be glad to meet and have a cup of tea with you.
Sure I am open too to new ideas.
I have looked in the past to new ways of how one can develop business especially in China.
My email is dualgalaxy[at]hotmail.com   Contact me.
Kind regards
Beetle