Offer 710 OR inclusive of accomodation

Hi friends,
  I am from India, Bangalore working as Asst.Managar Accounts. I got an  offer in Oman 710 OR inclusive of accommodation for the   post of  Sr.executive in finance & accounts in Suhail Bahwan Group.
Please advice is this a good offer ? How much i could save.
I have family   but plan to  move to Oman as a bachelor.

Rajesh Kumar

HI Rajesh Kumar,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would invite you to check out other topics on Cost of living in Muscat, this will give you an idea.

Thank you.

Hi christine,

Thanks  for the reply.
I got a fair idea.
:)

Hi Rajesh,

This would be based on your current package in bangalore. One thing i can share you suhail Bhawan is one of the reputed company in oman. There will not be any changes regarding the salaries and benefits which you have  been offered.

You are welcome to Oman.

Gud luck..

Regards,
Anoop.

rajesh6463 wrote:

Hi christine,

Thanks  for the reply.
I got a fair idea.

Hi Anoop,
Thanks  for your reply. Actually I want know how much  I can save after all basic expenses like rent, food, etc. Is it possible to save 50% of 710 OR? .I used to spend reasonably.

Regards,
Rajesh.

Never asked about the company..I know very well it is reputed company ..I asked about the expense in oman...But you replied about the company and the changes of salary.....

Hi Rajesh,

I hope you can save 65% of the above said salary. If you spend R.O 150/- you wil get a good single accommodation , food and other expenses will be max for R.O 100/-. Transportation will be the other expensive part which may provide by the company.

Regards
Anoop.

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your  quick  reply.  This is really helpful information.

Regards,
Rajesh.