For Doctors: What medical speciality in middle east?

Hi all,

I'm a physician graduate of Pakistan, trained in Emergency Medicine in Australia and now medical resident in the US, planning on leaving and settling down in the middle east eventually: I have tried combing google for the answers my questions seek, but i guess i have too specific and too generalised set of questions at the same time, for even Dr Google to be of any help really. So here it is, if anyone is up for taking a shot.

1. Which country in Middle east? Life style and financial packages should be a major driving factor.
2. While I'm interested in Nephrology, Anyone knows what not-too-hectic medical speciality would suit me best in the middle east? I like Rheumatology and Endocrin just as much. I really could do just Internal medicine if the hierarchy status and pay package isn't too different than sub-specilaties!
3. Example pay package for Internist Vs, say, ENdocrinologist/Nephrologist?

Thanks much. Anticipating a rather enthusiastic response .. Plz?  :)

1. Country. Pay wise roughly equal but nowadays best sought after are Qatar, Oman and Dubai. If you are Diplomat ABIM all d fall on their knees to accommodate you so money for you d b roughly the same.
2. Subspecialities pay a lot more than general medicine or surgery.
3. Pay package is negotiable but for USA qualified it should be at least around 30-35 SAR per month depending upon experience.

Thank you mepokhan. That is encouraging .. Although I'd want to move to middle east regardless: Just wanted to sort out what country or package will suit me best. Your answer gives me a good insight.

Just a quick sub-enquiry: Internal Medicine Vs Nephrology - Avg pay difference, or major life style difference?

Again, I thank you in anticipation.