Wadi Shab Trip on 24th Oct 2014 at 7am

I'm not going as I will be in Muscat this weekend for the opera. Sorry. Be careful and make sure that you wear good shoes.

yensajaz wrote:

Hi

I am looking forward to join with you,
Will you advise me how about transport,food?

Pls reply or call me 99867883

Thank you for your interest yensajaz, please check on the forum from time to time as we don't have anyone to communicate with each person through their mobiles. Once the group has met you, we can include you in the watsapp group. Right now the discussion is ongoing. We will post an update later.

we are two also interested . can u accomadate?

we r indian keralites  husband and wife

any particular ?
  vehicle ?
pls call 99413557

Latest update for everybody's info......

Transportation
Ammor......capacity 6 or 8 pax? Please advise including driver
Rami........ 4 pax including driver
Farooq.... 4 or 5 pax? please advise including driver
Bonny .....4 or 5 pax? please advise including driver
Marilou.....they will be 3 pax in their car

Car owners, please advise the how much the drops for the transportation cost, please consider the petrol and maintenance cost, I think it will be a total of 280 kilometres going and coming back. For sure you will need to wash your car after the trip, so include the same as well. But driver service should be charity :D I can take turns with the driving if needed be.....

BBQ .....we will have common bbq, will share the cost, if anyone has some concern with their diet and can't join the common bbq, please feel free to bring your own packed lunch as per the suitable diet

I would suggest to bring own drinks as it will be heavy to carry for bulk drinks....your thoughts please.

Please consider Amina's advice on the shoes, (I won't go for trekking, I can't swim)

Shall we bring our own snacks? Please advise guys.

As discussed, final arrangement to be done TONIGHT itself!!!!

Let's do it EBeers!!!! :up:

sreerangom wrote:

we are two also interested . can u accomadate?

we r indian keralites  husband and wife

any particular ?
  vehicle ?
pls call 99413557

Thank you for your interest sreerangom.
We are currently organising the vehicles, but we need the confirmation so we know the head count.
Kindly hang on on the forum, everything is under discussion and no particular person can confirm anything right now one by one through the mobile.

After we meet you personally, we can include you in the watsapp group where all the discussion is happening backstage.

We will post the final attendance later, all we need is your confirmation.

Thank you.

Tumani24 wrote:

I'm not going as I will be in Muscat this weekend for the opera. Sorry. Be careful and make sure that you wear good shoes.

If you can catch up with us, even for a few hours would be great Aminaaaaaaaa!

Final attendance needs to be confirmed and finalised tonight so we can finalise the vehicles as well!!!

ok

mywhatsapp no 92113681
  pls join

Welcome :)

I drive a sports car so could accommodate 3 people max ( It would be uncomfortable for people who are very tall to sit in the rear seat)

Hello fellow i want to come i am in salalah but i don not have a car. my number 93552305

sreerangom wrote:

ok

mywhatsapp no 92113681
  pls join

Already posted your number in thd group. ...admin is offline now..

BEBO2013 wrote:

Hello fellow i want to come i am in salalah but i don not have a car. my number 93552305

Hi Bebo! Where do you need thd car? From SLL to MCT or Mct to wadi shab?

Watsapp open group was just created to accommodate queries and faster communication....those numbers posted will be added shortly

hexebella wrote:

Latest update for everybody's info......

Transportation
Ammor......capacity 6 or 8 pax? 6 - 7 including driver
Rami........ 4 pax including driver
Farooq.... 4 or 5 pax?
Bonny .....4 or 5 pax? please advise including driver
Marilou.....they will be 3 pax in their car

Car owners, please advise the how much the drops for the transportation cost, please consider the petrol and maintenance cost, I think it will be a total of 280 kilometres going and coming back. For sure you will need to wash your car after the trip, so include the same as well. But driver service should be charity :D I can take turns with the driving if needed be.....

BBQ .....we will have common bbq, will share the cost, if anyone has some concern with their diet and can't join the common bbq, please feel free to bring your own packed lunch as per the suitable diet

I would suggest to bring own drinks as it will be heavy to carry for bulk drinks....your thoughts please.

Please consider Amina's advice on the shoes, (I won't go for trekking, I can't swim)

Shall we bring our own snacks? Please advise guys.

As discussed, final arrangement to be done TONIGHT itself!!!!

Let's do it EBeers!!!! :up:

bonny joseph wrote:

I drive a sports car so could accommodate 3 people max ( It would be uncomfortable for people who are very tall to sit in the rear seat)

I smell a rubber here......!!!   :joking:

What time will you arrive at the wadi? I need to know what time you will arrive,  not the time that you will leave. If someone can tell me this then I'll be there. It's only 30 minutes from my house.

Tumani24 wrote:

What time will you arrive at the wadi? I need to know what time you will arrive,  not the time that you will leave. If someone can tell me this then I'll be there. It's only 30 minutes from my house.

Amina we can estimate around 9am more or less....so what we will do, we will message you once we left wadi adai and update you on our location as we move. Please pm me if you have an oman number.

Updated Final List as of 21.10.14...@ 20.30H
1 Amoor
2 Farooq
3 Rami
4 Lau
5 Piya
6 Wahid c/o Piya
7 Hexe
8 Jun c/o Hexe
9 Rahul
10 spineshank77
11 Marilou (my officemate who was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar)
12 Nery c/o Marilou
13 Marife c/o Marilou
14 Kiranshetty
15 Grace ( she was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )
16 Bader ( was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )
17 Mahmood  ( was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )
18 Al aqhdan c/o Lau
19 Bonny

I hope I did not miss out anyone...if so please add. Thanks.

Those who would like to join the last minute still welcome but need to organise your own vehicle. We will organise vehicle for the above names only who confirmed their participation.

As discussed....each person to bring food good for 2-3 persons to swap during lunch....either you bring a home cooked food or raw meat to grill.

For everybody's info.....
Hexe......marinated chicken wings for grilling
Jun........home cooked chicken adobo
Farooq...chicken biryani and chicken sausage

The rest please update the list on what you will bring.

Drinks please bring your own.

Ammar will bring the grill and other supplies. We will contribute on the cost of charcoal, matches, etc.

Guys please identify what items we need to buy which cost to be shared.

I'll have to visit Looloo to pick up some items. have zilch idea at the moment.
http://www.hottubcoverpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/winter-bbq.png

hexebella wrote:

As discussed....each person to bring food good for 2-3 persons to swap during lunch....either you bring a home cooked food or raw meat to grill.

For everybody's info.....
Hexe......marinated chicken wings for grilling
Jun........home cooked chicken adobo
Farooq...chicken biryani and chicken sausage

The rest please update the list on what you will bring.

Drinks please bring your own.

Ammar will bring the grill and other supplies. We will contribute on the cost of charcoal, matches, etc.

Guys please identify what items we need to buy which cost to be shared.

Y u guys and the GURL, NO understand that friday is a day to sleep Lateeeeeeeeeee!!!!!   :D 

I wonder if this was planned a bit late so i cud have compromised on the deep sleeep   :rolleyes:

Hex can you pick up enough for me to contribute and I will split the bill with you? There is no Lulu's or any big expat market here and there is no fresh meat of any kind. I don't cook, even for myself. I will be happy to split the cost of whatever you bring if you are willing to.

Tumani24 wrote:

Hex can you pick up enough for me to contribute and I will split the bill with you? There is no Lulu's or any big expat market here and there is no fresh meat of any kind. I don't cook, even for myself. I will be happy to split the cost of whatever you bring if you are willing to.

Done Amina.....got the wings...we can fly now :D

schaz wrote:

Y u guys and the GURL, NO understand that friday is a day to sleep Lateeeeeeeeeee!!!!!   :D 

I wonder if this was planned a bit late so i cud have compromised on the deep sleeep   :rolleyes:

Hey don't make drama here Schaz....better in the opera house you might get  audience :P

schaz wrote:

Schaz it's a long weekend this time with a holiday on Sunday as well.... You can catch your beauty sleep then...

heyfarooq wrote:
schaz wrote:

Schaz it's a long weekend this time with a holiday on Sunday as well.... You can catch your beauty sleep then...

Your drama won't buy us :D

hexebella wrote:
heyfarooq wrote:
schaz wrote:

Hexe
I ain't buy you guys anymore, however i will try to join you. And if you're gonna stay at the first pool, i might drop by there (Fingers crossed)  :)

Farooq!
You're absolutely correct. But waking up at 5am daily makes you feel so drizzy during the weekends and holidays, trust me !!!

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
heyfarooq wrote:

Hexe
I ain't buy you guys anymore, however i will try to join you. And if you're gonna stay at the first pool, i might drop by there (Fingers crossed)  :)

Farooq!
You're absolutely correct. But waking up at 5am daily makes you feel so drizzy during the weekends and holidays, trust me !!!

I wake up 5am daily without alarm clock just the body clock and sometimes earlier....but i need to sleep at 10pm. One Friday in one year to wake up at 6am an be at wadi adai at 7am won't hurt you believe me :top:

Well done!

See you after some hours..

Ammar

tayyib, baba

Enjoy, I missed this trip can join next year trip. Cheers

A special Thanks..

To all who attended the trip, and It was nice with the New faces

See next trip guys  :)

Thanks again
Ammar

amoor wrote:

A special Thanks..

To all who attended the trip, and It was nice with the New faces

See next trip guys  :)

Thanks again
Ammar

I was pleased to meet u for the first time, Ammar. Thank you very much for the arrangement.

All you great guys.. I so enjoyed myself. It's a beautiful memory of my life. Thanks for making it possible!  Love you all....  :heart:

This trip was a big success...everyone had real fun..thank you for all your participation and effort....thanks to amoor who have taken the most effort to make this happen.... :one

For the info of those who has not join any of our trips due to the assumption that it is costly....the contribution was between ro6 to ro8 per person....it varies a little due to the difference of the vehicle used and the number of person per vehicle.

EBeers......Nov trip is the next job to do.....yalla! :top:

awesome trip guys! thank you for the organisers and the people that made it over there. I have uploaded a few pics but yet to do the videos, they need some editing.  you can add me on Facebook at: Izzyness84

also would be great if y'all can add me to the facebook group so I know of any new plans that you guys have

Awesome work guys ......... The grill was awesome and finding a sweet spot for grilling and chilling was splendid :)

spineshank77 wrote:

awesome trip guys! thank you for the organisers and the people that made it over there. I have uploaded a few pics but yet to do the videos, they need some editing.  you can add me on Facebook at: Izzyness84

also would be great if y'all can add me to the facebook group so I know of any new plans that you guys have

thanks for joining us, it was fun having you around.....and to have you at my back during the trek....another one to catch me in case I make the wrong step....al hamdulilah, the guys are there to push and pull me :D

We've been trying to add you in the watsapp group, but no success, please pm us your contact number that works with watsappp....

our FB page is "Living in Oman".....pics are already uploaded....you can add yours and the videos too.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10710747_10153692689965190_3336562638284623839_n.jpg?oh=9ecdf0126c14f9eebf639b59b67050ae&oe=54F47DD7