Wadi Shab Trip on 24th Oct 2014 at 7am

Hello everyone!

We are currently organising a day trip to Wadi Shab on 24th Oct 2014, it's a Friday. As usual, this is open to everybody but we need serious people only.

Meeting place is shell station in Wadi Adai at 7am.

Amoor please advise on the cost per person for the bbq. Please let us know what other food or drinks to bring as well or shall we just put a certain amount to include the drinks.

Rami since you have been there please advise any helpful information to us who will go there for the first time.

What about the transportation? EBeers what is the plan?

Attendance
1 - Amoor - the captain :one
2 - Farooq
3 - Rami
4  - Lau
5 - Piya
6 - Wahid c/o Piya
7 - Hexe
8 - Jun c/o Hexe
9 - Rahul
10-Amina
11-..........
12-..........

Only confirmed participants to be added on the list.

Schaz, any miracle? :D

Great post Hexe. Thanks! I think it's better to buy common drinks and split the cost. Guys please your suggestions...

We could buy at the Wadi Adai Filling station...... At the SELECT there

i also want to join ...pls let me know the timing and cost per person

Hey the GURL!!!!!
Im back in Oman.... and honestly, no such commitments as of now for 24th. Don't you think 7am is way tooo early to visit Wadi Shab.

I always go there around 1pm and come back in the evening (Around - say 6pm). Its almost 1 and a half hour drive and the best time to swim there is either late afternoon. Anyhow, let the event be decided fully, first with the "Organizers" :) and I'll be watching over  :) ....!!!

By the way, i'm waiting for the overnight camp plan. Winter is almost knocking the door and is a great time for the overnight camping....   !!!! Keep posted.

Hello together,

Thanks hex and welcome everybody hope the Number of attendance will increase,

btw hex let us wait for sometime till get the actually attendance and we can divide the amount of money then..

The registration open  till next Wednesday 22/10/2014..

Welcome all :top:

Ammar

Rammy87 wrote:

We could buy at the Wadi Adai Filling station...... At the SELECT there

Yes  :top:

the BBQ i'll arrange from Nizwa ready made only need to cook under the SUN  :D

Ammar

hexebella wrote:

Hello everyone!

We are currently organising a day trip to Wadi Shab on 24th Oct 2014, it's a Friday. As usual, this is open to everybody but we need serious people only.

Amoor please advise on the cost per person for the bbq. Please let us know what other food or drinks to bring as well or shall we just put a certain amount to include the drinks.

Rami since you have been there please advise any helpful information to us who will go there for the first time.

Attendance
2 - Farooq
3 - Rami
4  - Lau
5 - Piya
6 - Wahid c/o Piya
7 - Hexe
8 - Jun c/o Hexe
9 - Rahul
10-Amina
11-..........
12-..........

Heeeem,

How many pieces of BBQ you can eat for each :/  ?

i have to know this approx so i can arrange the quantity

i eat only one  :cheers:

regards..

Hey guys, I am up for joining if there are spots available. I am new in Oman and would love to join the trip. how many cars do we have? I was thinking of renting a car from here ( AL Seeb) and taking anyone interested, I am all about good company and sharing stories.

i am interested dear .. I love to go for outing ..hangout with friends ...etc

Hi everybody,

This topic is now a sticky one.  :D

Hope that other members will join you on this gathering.

Cheers,

Priscilla

schaz wrote:

By the way, i'm waiting for the overnight camp plan. Winter is almost knocking the door and is a great time for the overnight camping....   !!!! Keep posted.

That sounds so very interesting. Could you suggest this idea on EB after our Wadi Shab trip?

spineshank77 wrote:

Hey guys, I am up for joining if there are spots available. I am new in Oman and would love to join the trip. how many cars do we have? I was thinking of renting a car from here ( AL Seeb) and taking anyone interested, I am all about good company and sharing stories.

Please confirm your attendance only if you are very serious. This is because we have to plan the BBQ and other things.
Also we can decide about the cars only after we know for sure how many will be attending.

heyfarooq wrote:
schaz wrote:

That sounds so very interesting. Could you suggest this idea on EB after our Wadi Shab trip?.

Indeed there are many fantastic spots available all over Oman (Nearby Muscat - few hundreds of kms) for the overnight camping...  specially on the mountain ranges. Even for the people who don't wanna go far, the SIFAT AlSheikh is a beautiful area for the overnight.

please let me know ... shall i join this trip

Hey Buddy, definitely in. I would like you to kindly count me out from the BBQ and Drinks, I am under a special diet, however should there be any other expenses let me know. should we create a Whatsapp group?

We have a WhatsApp group but we add people only after we meet them. So you have to wait a while I guess  :D

Welcome everybody,

please give us a clear answer Yes or No, That's will be also clear and easy for us to count you guys  :)

Ammar

hexebella wrote:

Hello everyone!

Attendance
2 - Farooq
3 - Rami
4  - Lau
5 - Piya
6 - Wahid c/o Piya
7 - Hexe
8 - Jun c/o Hexe
9 - Rahul
10-Amina
11-..........
12-..........

Hello Hex,

please update the list  :)

Thanks

http://makeameme.org/media/created/Yeay-Very-nice.jpg

Confirmed from my side

Hey everyone

Can anyone of you update regarding the transpotation  and per person cost .

Cheers

Sk

Updated List as of 17.10.14
1 Amoor
2 Farooq
3 Rami
4 Lau
5 Piya
6 Hexe
7 Jun c/o Hexe
8 Rahul
9 spineshank77

Above are the those confirmed.

Definitely we will be 2 cars. Amoor and Farooq will you be bringing your big cars or shall we get rent a car?

Once the cars are decided we will have an idea on how much the transportation cost per head.

Amoor, the bbq cost per person? Do we need to bring snacks like bread, etc.

Please give indication.

I am here  please reply me too  :(

I will confirm the availability of Wahid on Sunday :-). I think both of us are joining.

Hexe, I think we can bring our individual snacks. Drinks and bbq cost can be shared. My car may not be available this week because it will be in service. I will confirm on Wednesday. Rami could we depend on your car if my car isn't available.?
Members having questions can read through the post from the beginning. All your questions will be answered.

You can depend on mine also.

http://img.autokarma.de/2012/08/batman__s_tumbler_by_spawnv2-d2yqjjs.jpg

Sandeep Kapila wrote:

I am here  please reply me too  :(

Hey Sandeep please go through the forum regarding your concern it was already covered.
Food and gas is very minimal, unlike if you take this from tour operator.

heyfarooq wrote:

Hexe, I think we can bring our individual snacks. Drinks and bbq cost can be shared. My car may not be available this week because it will be in service. I will confirm on Wednesday. Rami could we depend on your car if my car isn't available.?
Members having questions can read through the post from the beginning. All your questions will be answered.

Alternatively we can rent a car and split the cost.

I was told that there are areas that needs to swim during the trekking better bring extra clothes.

Since I don't know how to swim will just wait for you guys under a date tree :cool:

Hello

My car will be ready to serve you guyz

No need to get rent a car. I will try to get my car. Can't promise though.

amoor wrote:

Hello

My car will be ready to serve you guyz

What to do without you Amoor!

heyfarooq wrote:

No need to get rent a car. I will try to get my car. Can't promise though.

We are now 10 pax....
I will post the list later
I believe Amoor's car can take maximum 8pax
Where will we take the donkeys for the others :D

Updated List as of 19.10.14
1 Amoor
2 Farooq
3 Rami
4 Lau
5 Piya
6 Wahid c/o Piya
7 Hexe
8 Jun c/o Hexe
9 Rahul
10 spineshank77
11 Marilou (my officemate who was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar)
12 Nery c/o Marilou
13 Marife c/o Marilou
14 Kiranshetty (please confirm)

Sandeep, please decide asap!!!

Any update on the vehicles guys????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GJDqsPkdZc8/UKSG843oUDI/AAAAAAAAAVs/XPHb8afoFas/s1600/lamborghini-black-wallpaper-picture-2445.jpg

hexebella wrote:

Updated List as of 19.10.14...@ 06:27PM
1 Amoor
2 Farooq
3 Rami
4 Lau
5 Piya
6 Wahid c/o Piya
7 Hexe
8 Jun c/o Hexe
9 Rahul
10 spineshank77
11 Marilou (my officemate who was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar)
12 Nery c/o Marilou
13 Marife c/o Marilou
14 Kiranshetty (please confirm)
15 Grace ( she was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )
16 Bader ( was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )
17 Mahmood  ( was with us in Jabal Al Akhdar )

Sandeep, please decide asap!!!

Any update on the vehicles guys????

Hi

I am looking forward to join with you,
Will you advise me how about transport,food?

Pls reply or call me 99867883

Hi,
I would like to confirm my attendance for this event. I do have car and is willing to give a ride for those who need transportation.

Cheers

Bonny Joseph
9207 4363

bonny joseph wrote:

Hi,
I would like to confirm my attendance for this event. I do have car and is willing to give a ride for those who need transportation.

Cheers

Bonny Joseph
9207 4363

that's great Bonny. see you at wadi adai roundabout on Friday then...

Thank you Bonny!