Hello all! New to this forum!

Hi!

I am a teacher/blogger living in beautiful Phuket, Thailand. My husband and I quit are 9-5 fancy jobs and moved to Thailand to eat yummy food and be surrounded by amazing people. We started our blog to help others with the fundamentals of moving abroad. My husband was an Analyst in his prior job so our site is filled with plenty of excel charts that break down all our monthly costs, weekly costs and daily costs. There's also a few charts on the breakdown of our up front costs of moving here.

We LOVE chatting about Thailand so fire away and we will be helping others with their questions on here :)

Happy and safe travels to all!

Brianna
Hotbuthappy.com

Hi and welcome to Expat.com.What is the blog or website name for your blog?

Hi!

Its called hotbuthappy.com  :)

hotbuthappy wrote:

Hi!

Its called hotbuthappy.com  :)

The title alone made me click on that one.
I really liked Phuket as a place (Once I'd got outside the silly bars, packed to the windows with AIDS cases), and found a fantastic tuk tuk driver that actually used his brain, and would take you where you wanted to go, not the ruddy pearl shops.
After a few days, I got sick of not being able to walk back to the hotel without loads of pros trying to get me to use their bodies, so I got a flight to Bangkok, an interesting city where I had interesting experiences in temples.
I absolutely loved the deep south of Thailand - amazing.