Dear All Friend

DearAll My frined,

I,m currently working dubai as a Administrator,for Past Seven Yers,
So now I,m looking for new Job....

Hi asitha.chamara.

As you are in Dubai and you have not mentioned where/in which country you would like to work, i have then, moved your topic on the Dubai forum.

My advice is you choose the country you would like to live and work, post your questions on the forum of that country. If you are looking for a new job in Dubai, i can suggest you to post an advert in the job in Dubai section. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@helena02120707 > please post your job offer in Egypt job section.

Thank you.

i,m hear in dubai dear

also im looking a new job as a administrator if u can do it for me.....

Hi!

Thanks for your message. I take it your name is chamara and you're female, right?

I'd like to help, but I don't know how. I'm looking for a part-time job myself and for someone to buy a house  and lot in the Philippines.

If you're coming to my country, do let me know and I might be able to assist you in some matters regarding the visit.

Regards,

Cozy

hai my friends
i am also looking job now ( store keeper & timekeeper )

cant send a mesage

nanique wrote:

cant send a mesage

As a new member you cannot send messages until you have posted a number of times on the forum.This is to stop spammers from simply joining and then sending out spam emails on the system  The posts have to be informative and topical, no cut and paste or silly one word or smiley posts.   

Once the PM system is up and running the more times you post the bigger your inbox system becomes.

Hi ,may I know what is the qualification for that job in hotel?you guys will hire from the Philippines?tnx

you better try all contacts possible in recent years i have seen soo many jobs are available here but most of all are available through contacts and references ...

good luck

Hello everyone,

I would suggest that you browse our job section. Feel free to post your ads there with complete details in case you are looking for something in particular in the adequate category.

> Jobs in Dubai

Thank you,
Gavind.