California Fitness and Yoga Center in District 4 HCMC- Anyone there?

Dear all,

Anyone here are members to California Waterfront in District 4 HCMC?

It is super cool if we can share the experiences regarding to the classes, member fee at best deal, workout tips, services, etc.
I have been there for half a year. I am a banker and often do the workout after work.

Hope this thread can connect existing members in Cali as well as assisting newcomers if they have questions.

Best,
K.

P/S: I have some free 2-week trial cards. Let me know if any of you need them.

Hi Kandee,
I am a member of CFYC at district 4 for 3 month. I often come there about 3-4 days a week from 7pm to 9pm. I have many experience to make a deal with best membership fee. I think this is an ideal place to make excercise and share information. Hope to see you there if i neee any assistant.
Best rdgs,
P/s: i am also a banker of local bank. We can share some info regarding financial and banking sector.

Hi Henry,

Good to hear from you!
It is a good place to relax after work isnt it?
I often do yoga and cycling.

Let's gather more people and go off-line! ;)

Hi Kandee,
I think it is ideal place to relax after a hard working day. There are many classes for us to join. I often take gym and running. I often go with my friend.

Hello Kandee/ Henry
I am also member at CYF in dist 4, i come there around 3 times a week after working. I love yoga and some mordern dancing classes.  I do not have many friends there, it is a good ideal to gather offline sometimes or encourage each other to come gym in a raininng day ( we usually take the reason of raining to be off )

Nice to meet all of you.

Hi Liulo,

Glad to know you are interested.
Go to Cali in raining days??? For me: Challenge accepted!

So I have to wait for the Rain to see you guys rite? :P

Hi Kandee,

:) No no i donot mean we can meet on raining day only.  today ( Monday) have a birthday party, Tuesday, no plan, i may be in Cali or sure Wednesday :)

How can i recognise you?
Trinh

Hey everyone!

I am moving to Vietnam in the next month and I am looking for a gym. Many of my friends here in Canada have told me of great things from California Fitness.

Kandee - if you don't mind sending me a two week trial, I'd love to see what everyone has been talking about.
I enjoy weight lifting and kickboxing while at the gym, looking to try to get 3-5 days of training in per week.

Hi Chris,
It is good idea to make a trial week there. But you dont need to accept membership fee at begining. There many tips to have a good price. I can give a some advice.
Rgds,
Hennry