I come to ho chi minh city in january

Hello my friends.  I am coming to ho chi minh city in january by myself.   Any 1 want to make friend.  I want to eat good stree food and find place to eat home grown vegetable.   No chemical please?  Anyone know of certain place?  Organic I believe to be?   Also I want to find decent cheap gym cuz I so health conscious here.   I need also cheap place rent and maybe motorbike transportation.   If anyone willing help I glad to pay for services.  You can be my concierge for 1 day in vietnam hi hi hi.

Hi futuristickly,

Regarding accommodation I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)
As it might help !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Futuristickly,

You should tell your estimated budget for accomodation ? or the area you want to stay so that everybody may suggest some for gym, for street food, vegetarian restaurant....that is nearby.

happyliulo wrote:

Hi Futuristickly,

You should tell your estimated budget for accomodation ? or the area you want to stay so that everybody may suggest some for gym, for street food, vegetarian restaurant....that is nearby.

Hello friend,

I am thinking district 10?  Know any cheap room for rent for me?  Maybe $200 a month.  I also like vegetarian food but no chemical?  So maybe street food with vegetable grown at home instead of big market with so many pesticides?   Any gym will do as long as cheap maybe $20 a month or below?  Your help is greatly appreciated friend.=)

hi you!!!
I'm a student in HCM city
I very exiticed to reading your posting...
I think that I can help you... little....
:D
Do you use Fb or skype....???
It is convenient to contacting with me!!!

hope to see you reply soon...

(my grammar is not good!!! :3 I am sorry about that)

District 9, Thu Duc , Ho Chi Minh
Rent a room 75$-100$/ month
Gym 15$/ month.
There are many student who want to learn English.

Wow yeah that's a pretty cheap gym.  You mind if I can get the address from you?