The No Objection Certificate for Oman Visa

Can anyone explain this, if this still the current procesure. Thanks in advance.

"The No Objection Certificate

Once this has been authorized a number will be sent to the airport you are flying from and it is only then that you can board the flight. At Muscat airport you can exchange your number at passport control and they will then hand you your Visa."

http://www.gulfjobsmarket.com/career-ad … ng-in-oman

*Procedure...

Anyone?

Hi,

Am still not sure what exactly your query is. But perhaps this article which appeared in a local daily could give you some information. Check it here http://www.timesofoman.com/News/41113/A … gal-Expert

Good luck.

Hello Mr. Sumitran,

I just would like to know if the below is still the procedure of leaving to Oman...My future employer already applied for my employment visa. Once I had the visa, do I need to get this "NOC Number" from the airport here in KSA, as what the below article mentioned?  Thanks for helping..

The No Objection Certificate

Once this has been authorized a number will be sent to the airport you are flying from and it is only then that you can board the flight. At Muscat airport you can exchange your number at passport control and they will then hand you your Visa.

jokoairis wrote:

Hello Mr. Sumitran,

I just would like to know if the below is still the procedure of leaving to Oman...My future employer already applied for my employment visa. Once I had the visa, do I need to get this "NOC Number" from the airport here in KSA, as what the below article mentioned?  Thanks for helping..

The No Objection Certificate

Once this has been authorized a number will be sent to the airport you are flying from and it is only then that you can board the flight. At Muscat airport you can exchange your number at passport control and they will then hand you your Visa.

Hi,

I have not heard anything about the authorisation number being sent to the airport, etc. Doesn't seem so to me. Better check with some official source about this.

Thanks Mr. Sumitran.