Delhi Rentals - for expats by expats

Hello everyone!

I've lived in Delhi for over a year, and finding accommodation that was appropriate (in terms of location, safety, furnishings and services) and not over-priced was one of the largest issues I faced in Delhi. I would meet locals that were living in similar rentals and paying a fraction of what I was paying. So, I've teamed up with a friend (from the real estate world) and we've started an agency- i-tak Solutions- that is dedicated to helping expats finding an appropriate rental at "LOCAL RATES".

We have many properties that you can choose from. If, one of our featured properties do not fulfill all your requirements, we will find and negotiate the terms for your ideal flat/flatshare/house.

Hope we will be able to help every person that need to find a place to stay in Delhi.

Jagoda

Hello Jagoda and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to register your company in our directory so that members can easily stumble on your contact :

>> Real estate agencies in New Delhi <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Can i add u,i have plan to travel to delhi.i think u can help me find accomodation.thank u!!!!

Sure Anna, add me. Let me know before you come to Delhi and I will find perfect place for you.

Hi Anna Thank you for this service you have. My need is somewhat different. I am coming to Delhi and need accommodation for 2 nights only which is 23rd and 24th December 2014. I would prefer South Delhi area. Kindly advise if you are able to help.

hi.. i am interested in a delhi rental at local rates.. could be one week to one month in January.. could you contact me or let me know how i can contact you?
Thank you
Aleta

Sending you my contact details in a private message.

Hi Jagodab!
I'm also looking for accommodation in Delhi and would be interested in having your contact! Thanks!

Yeahh Living in Delhi on rent is quite difficult task. Thanks will contact you if will be in such situation.

Hi Evina!
Send me a private message with your requirements and contact information and I will get back to you with various options available as well as our company details.
Jagoda

Delhi is now not safe for the girls. So please choose the rentals very carefully or go with the known people will help you a lot.

Delhi is no worse than any other big city......
unfortunately there is no one to help with accommodation..for under 6 mos. or a year..
Only way i have found is to go to a hotel booking site..
I have not found the help i needed here

Hi Rajivjain, I agree with Allaround that Delhi is no more unsafe than any large city. I have lived here for almost two years and have never faced any security threat. That being said, it is always advisable for girls travelling alone (in any large city) to be careful about their safety and avoid certain areas/situations. Our agency only offers rental solutions in areas that are safe and comfortable for expats...............

Hi Allaround, it is indeed true that our agency only does rentals of 11 months or more. We wish we could actively help with short-term rentals as well. But, we just do not have the bandwidth at this time....we are considering starting that service in the near future due to an overwhelming demand.

sites like booking.com, airbnb.com, shortstayindelhi.com etc have options for short stays (but short stay options are almost always more expensive than long term rentals). Hope you have found something or will find something appropriate on these sites. Cheers and happy travelling!!!

Hi Jagodab, pleased to hear about your Initiative! Please send me your contact details as I plan to relocate to Delhi soon.

Hello Jagodab,

Our open forums are not intended for advertising of any nature (including housing), nor for conducting business online. You are invited to post your (free) ads in our HOUSING section which you can access by clicking on the HOUSING tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

You may also register your business in our Business Directory as mentioned by Kenjee, above.

Accordingly, I have requested that this topic thread be closed.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

James +1

Jagoda, please re read our code of conduct. Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum

-thread closed-

Closed