Visa for waiter

Hi sumitran,
I would like to ask if how long is the visa processing time of a waiter in oman is it affected of the omanization,thank you

ericboy wrote:

Hi sumitran,
I would like to ask if how long is the visa processing time of a waiter in oman is it affected of the omanization,thank you

ericboy wrote:
ericboy wrote:

Hi sumitran,

Hi ericboy,

Omanisation has not only affected only the service industry, but it is having a significant impact / dent across all the sectors. Some more. Some less. But overall yes.

Visa processing time could depend on some factors such as follows :

(1) The employer's Omanisation percentage criteria - have they met it or are they falling short
(2) The employer's clearance status - do they have the required clearance for the said job
(3) The job being applied for - is the job open for expatriates, or is it solely reserved for the locals

In the hospitality sector there are more expatriates than locals, although locals do have certain substantial job reservations. It would depend on the property you are planning to join. If big, your chances are better.

Good luck.