Good Morning Ho Chi

I will be coming to Ho Chi Minh City for about a year and would like to get to know some expat and local for outing, beer and friendship also retired expat are welcome to help me in my volunteer project in Ho Chi Minh City.

Cheers  :)
Sonny

where do you live right now ? You come here alone or with friends ? May I know some info about your upcoming project :D:D

suerte007 wrote:

I will be coming to Ho Chi Minh City for about a year and would like to get to know some expat and local for outing, beer and friendship also retired expat are welcome to help me in my volunteer project in Ho Chi Minh City.

Cheers  :)
Sonny

Hi! When will you be coming in Vietnam? And what place in particular? Enjoy!

Hi tuananhsgv ,
I am in Melbourne right now yes I am coming alone my project there will be creating programs for Orphan Children's, Disabled Children's, some Hill Tribes programs that volunteers around the world they can come to help and in the same time they tour Vietnam.

I will be coming in about couple of month time and I will be staying I think Phu Nhuan District

suerte007 wrote:

Hi tuananhsgv ,
I am in Melbourne right now yes I am coming alone my project there will be creating programs for Orphan Children's, Disabled Children's, some Hill Tribes programs that volunteers around the world they can come to help and in the same time they tour Vietnam.

You forgot to mention the "Fee's". Here let me help you:

http://www.thrillofasia.com.au/78-vietnam-

Yep, the old pay to volunteer scam,you should be ashamed of yourself.

All volunteer pay for programs fee for Airport pick up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer placement period, In-country 24/7 volunteer support and In-country administration costs. We are not Bill Gate everybody help pay most money go to needy, We have new program called soup Kitchen open once a week all needy come to eat for free.

Funny you didn't mention it was paid volunteer in your original post,maybe you are using the Amway deception method.

Fraud by deception??   :whistle:

If your not upfront, you have something to hide.  :dumbom:

colinoscapee wrote:

Funny you didn't mention it was paid volunteer in your original post,maybe you are using the Amway deception method.

And how many actual " orphans " will he meet????

suerte007 wrote:

All volunteer pay for programs fee for Airport pick up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer placement period, In-country 24/7 volunteer support and In-country administration costs. We are not Bill Gate everybody help pay most money go to needy, We have new program called soup Kitchen open once a week all needy come to eat for free.

This is a RACKET.

What 'volunteer support', what 'In-country administration costs', what 'orientation', what 'program supervision'? Other REPUTABLE OUTFITS don't make these charges - I know one that built 20 plus basic homes in the Delta for NO CHARGE and the volunteers slept on the building sites where they worked.

I am coming alone my project there will be creating programs for Orphan Children's, Disabled Children's ...

I guess volunteers will be buying this free-loader free accommodation and beer.

OP
You can't come to VietNam and set up a program. You have to get government permission, etc.

And on what grounds do you expect the Provincial Governments issue you 'hill tribes' access permits? I, and my two Foreigner partners, have them and they took months to get approved.

And what of your One-Year Visa?

Hope you like drinking alone.

I think that I can share with you.... I'm native student :D