International School for Six Year Old

Hi
I am hoping some can help me , I have recently arrived in Riyadh and am looking for a school for my six year old , We are english speaking and non muslim . I want to follow the UK , American or Australian System , need him to mix with other english speaking children and want their to be soccer as a playground activity . British school has no vacancies , American School too expensive

really do need some help with this

Thanks

Hello ,, welcome in Saudi arabia, check this website bisr.com.sa/newsite British Inernatoinal School in Riyadh

Try this year for yaara.. international school and for next year you can find option in UK , american or australian system...... Hope this answers your query.....Raj

What grades are you looking for?

WJB wrote:

Hi
I am hoping some can help me , I have recently arrived in Riyadh and am looking for a school for my six year old , We are english speaking and non muslim . I want to follow the UK , American or Australian System , need him to mix with other english speaking children and want their to be soccer as a playground activity . British school has no vacancies , American School too expensive

Thanks

i think that it is grade 2

Try multinational or manarat

WJB wrote:

Hi

Thanks

hai u  got schools for ur kid?which school ,fees,everything.